ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Olive and 3M 2.0 are supposed to come out...  Money saved... 
laugh.gif

Saw these UB x yeezy fakes on feet today in SF. Guy was walking around stunting like he was some SS3 hypebeast. Just shook my head in disappointment and kept on walking...into Super Duper. 
roll.gif
Somebody posted their UB feezys in here yesterday I think. Hope you loaded up on the super duper pickles
I'm down for another hamburger debate

nah it just happens. its called the internet. people post whatever they want.

i wasnt complaining, and you see me calling myself out on it multiple times.

Here comes that daily argument...
Nah, I don't need to get into it with folks that come in here daily for the most part that don't hi-jack the thread with nonsense. Otherwise this thread woulda been in the page 5000s since him and I have been in this thread for the most part daily since the beginning of the year.

It's just interesting to say you have an opinion and know there are problems in the thread, call it out but decide to say F it and just watch the post count go up.

I come in here daily and decided to do something with the content I read so I requested control of the thread. And here we are now.

Jive kinda thinking about being corny and getting these for my girl, to go along with my Olympic joints
laugh.gif
 Exactly what i did, I caught em on oneness287 for almost 20% off. I think they raised the prices right after i copped though.

Lets admit tho that this thread has slowed down quite a bit since 2.0 
This thread has its waves whenever there is a release. However, a good amount of folks I used to see in here have found their home in the NMD thread where they gather with the Yeezy thread folks who are in hibernation until next SZN.

Then you have the NTers that come in here daily, about a good 30 possibly 40 of us now who either just idle post or attempt to help each other cop some missing UBs.

All in all this thread has improved, especially with the frequency that I get into these arguments. Haven't had to use the futurama .gif in a while.

This thread has its waves whenever there is a release. However, a good amount of folks I used to see in here have found their home in the NMD thread where they gather with the Yeezy thread folks who are in hibernation until next SZN.

Then you have the NTers that come in here daily, about a good 30 possibly 40 of us now who either just idle post or attempt to help each other cop some missing UBs.

All in all this thread has improved, especially with the frequency that I get into these arguments. Haven't had to use the futurama .gif in a while.
Yeah...  I dont even see Tank post as often now...  Let see if 3.0 changes this thread again 
laugh.gif

those thirsty lurkers are pretty much gone now since some regulars in here call them out or simply do not help them anymore, which is great.

Plus, the regulars in here have ate on all or most of the UBs/NMDs/etc, that it doesn't really affect us too much anymore. But we'll see when 3.0 releases come out.

Yeah...  I dont even see Tank post as often now...  Let see if 3.0 changes this thread again 
laugh.gif
No one really posts pics of 'fake' UBs for him to call out and legit check them....and no one has asked about triple black 1.0s in a while for him to flex those
laugh.gif

Just scooped up the triple white 2.0s from ruvilla for $162 shipped with a customer appreciation coupon. 
smokin.gif

Wasn't keeping up with the thread due to Jury.....

The **** I read in the last 10-15 pages of the thread

mean.gif

Last edited:

Also no one coming in claiming adidas is ditching UBs for NMDs.

RIP Ultra Boost

Never Forget
The homie who never lets you forget that one time you brought the ugly broad back from the club.

Glad to see you around these parts.

What's the correct product number for the CB 1.0?

I saw a few sites with the CB but how do I know if it's 1.0 or 2.0?

Back
Top Bottom