ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anybody sold a pair of the 7/16 production date 1.0's via GOAT yet? If so, was it approved?

You ever wear the Shrimp NMDs? I sold mine right after I bought them because they were just TOO bright & orange and there was no way I could have matched them with anything I own lol 
I love the shrimps. Bright colors perfect for spring and summer. Forgive the bathroom photo :D

I cleaned my creams last night with my Crep kit. They look almost DS now. Got 99% of the denim stains out too. Removed the ropelaces I added and put back in the OGs, def looks better. Also ordered one of those fabric shavers which should be here tomorrow. Any tips on using it, or just go at it?

View media item 2198589
Off topic but I'd like to hear peeps opinion. What shoe cleaner do you guys prefer Jason Markk, Crep, or Reshoevn8r?

Off topic but I'd like to hear peeps opinion. What shoe cleaner do you guys prefer Jason Markk, Crep, or Reshoevn8r?
I use Jason Markk, but just because it's the only thing I've ever tried. It works for me, but I'm not against trying other brands.

I use Jason Markk, but just because it's the only thing I've ever tried. It works for me, but I'm not against trying other brands.
I've only used JM but I've noticed more people starting to use Crep and Reshovn8r. Almost out of JM so Ii figured I'd ask before buying another bottle

Soap, water, and a brush. If the shoe needs more than that, washing machine.

No need for all the overpriced shoe specific cleaners, IMO.

Soap, water, and a brush. If the shoe needs more than that, washing machine.

No need for all the overpriced shoe specific cleaners, IMO.

Soap, water, and a brush are only good for the rubber parts of the shoe, not so much with the knit or wool. The stuff that foams up and resurfaces the dirt from the knit or wool does serve its purpose well, imo.

Imma try reshoevn8r cleaner after my JM.
I know Perfect Pair said one of the shoe cleaners ****** his shoes up, but he wouldn't mention what brand. I hear a lot of good things about Crep, I may try that next after my JM. Let me know how reshoevn8r works. (If you remember.)

I know Perfect Pair said one of the shoe cleaners ****** his shoes up, but he wouldn't mention what brand. I hear a lot of good things about Crep, I may try that next after my JM. Let me know how reshoevn8r works. (If you remember.)
Regardless of the shoe cleaner, you still have to exercise common sense. JM works very well for me, but pay attention to the shoe material etc. If a person completely submerges their "suede" shoe and scrubs away with the harder bristle brush, of course it would ruin it, etc.

Back
Top Bottom