ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Repped for the code.

For the record it works on stuff like the ADO PBs and Concepts EQT Boosts as well. (For those on the fence with those)

does that tongue eventually start to both the foot? Seems like it would irritate.

I like the overall silhouette but the tongue looks like it would bug.

I just sold my SNS for $900 last week.  Its a pretty even trade.
Damn $900. Love boost but not one pair is worth that to me
laugh.gif

Just a heads up for anyone planning on copping a pair of the Concepts EQT Boosts. Got the suede Sage pair in recently for a friend and the quality control was awful. The right shoe toebox suede came in all pilly/fuzzy and worn looking even though the shoes were brand new with tags bought from Barneys. I also heard this happened to many others so I'd stay away. Plan on returning the pair I bought and not buying another pair.

Tried them on since my friend and I are the same size and found them pretty uncomfortable. The back heel area dug into my ankle and the medial side of the shoe irritated the inner sides of my ankles since they are more of a mid/high top that didn't have much give. Also, there is a lining directly under the boost so you are not standing directly on boost. Was pretty disappointed with the model overall honestly.

Last edited:
Just picked up an 8 from Proper. Thanks for the heads up!

Does anyone know if anyone websites will have the olive boosts earlier than Nov 1? I called my local champs (King of Prussia Mall) and was told that they sold out in 5 minutes.

Really hope I dont miss out on a chance to get a pair.

Just picked up an 8 from Proper. Thanks for the heads up!

Does anyone know if anyone websites will have the olive boosts earlier than Nov 1? I called my local champs (King of Prussia Mall) and was told that they sold out in 5 minutes.
Really hope I dont miss out on a chance to get a pair.
Anything good gets backdoored. Usually only hook up their Filipino peeps.

picked up a pair of Pureboost ZG from the proper link, hoping i didn't make a mistake ordering my usual adidas size 10. 

TB restock this evening? Not sure how I feel about the $300 price tag from a few days ago.

edit: only 225

Last edited:
Pretty much let my whole collection besides a few pairs go.

Real tough to do but I'll get a lot back down the line. In the end, they're just shoes and will always be around (even if I have to pay).

In the process of moving to a new state and getting married/starting to try for kids so unfortunately, I had to let a lot go.

With that being said, all I had last week on vacation was Core Black 2.0's and it's safe to say...Core Blacks is really all anyone needs. They go perfect with everything.

On that note, Core Black 2's anywhere for Retail or less? Might as well double up since that's all I'll have for a while.

Still...Boost for life. Still will be in here every day.

Back
Top Bottom