ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ah, thanks for the clarification. Hoping Adidas figures out how to produce individually painted boost pellets without ruining the integrity of the boost.
The ultimate goal would be for them to be able to color the actual material without having to paint it at all.

it was literally last week! He went from valuing his burgs at $600, but because too many said yes to his sell, he increased it to $900.
I was excited for about 15 minutes.

Wow...

Oh wow... 
I was one of the people who tried buying outright for 6 bills initially. First time I seen them DS in my size and told myself I might not get the chance again. Never had a chance in the first place
roll.gif

Yeah, you never see a 10.5 or higher be available. Can you believe that? We couldn't even give away $600 for some UB's!

View media item 2210658

For those still hesitating on the Day 0 capsule, gotta say it's a very nice premium pack (even though it's labeled as "consortium", i think it's kinda misleading.)

The PB ZG is really nice and beyond expectations. It makes the Livestock look cheap. That black sole makes it look really high end.

In addition here are some details & observations that were not fully layed out on the product description:

1. The PK is not as thick as the YZ V2.
  2. Sizing wise, i went TTS with a bit of room space at the front. Can possibly go .5 up as well if the wearer doesn't like a snug fit. The heel area is tricky on first glance and people gonna get worried about heel slippage. The main lock down is by the strap in the middle, keeps the foot secure really.
  3. There is a heel cup  at the sides to back to reinforce the backend.
  4. Black minimal innersole. No branding & removable.
  5. heel area has suede patch similar to YZ 350 V1.
  6. The lace locks are made of some super durable rubber unlike anything i've seen before.
  7. god dam rope laces are dope AF! 

Would love some info on how these compare to UBs sizing wise.

No way, those light gray un caged are some of my favorite ultra boosts period. I actually find them more comfortable than the caged version.

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
Everyone has opinions on what they like...I personally think uncaged = trash....Its only shoes, Rock what you like!

Everyone has opinions on what they like...I personally think uncaged = trash....Its only shoes, Rock what you like!
I hear that, but trash is a little much lmfao.

Just like you have your opinion mine is "No way" I didn't say you were wrong for having an opinion I was stating mine.

Last edited:

I hear that, but trash is a little much lmfao.

Just like you have your opinion mine is "No way" I didn't say you were wrong for having an opinion I was stating mine.
lol...its not serious homie...just remind me of Nmd or PK nova & those joints are trash

Back
Top Bottom