ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The recent ZNE line was weak. I thought the material was below average, to be honest. Wanted like hell to like them, but it just wasnt comfortable, and this is comparing it to TF.
Didn't mind the design, and glad I got the hoodie for under retail. But ultimately wasn't impressed by the feel of the ZNE material either.

Edit: spot on w/the Old Navy comparison. Thought the same thing.

Last edited:
Damn, man.

I picked up my first pair of UB's today.  I copped the Clear Onix colorway cuz they didn't have Olives.

I have really narrow feet so I went with my normal size 12.  I'm regretting not going a half size up, smh.

The toe box is so tight man.

I might have to return these.  

At least I can look out for better colorways.

Damn, man.

I picked up my first pair of UB's today.  I copped the Clear Onix colorway cuz they didn't have Olives.
I have really narrow feet so I went with my normal size 12.  I'm regretting not going a half size up, smh.

Post to SN is somewhat relevant

You don't think they may break in a bit?

Damn, man.

If you want to keep them, you might try removing the insoles.

Damn, man.

Try putting beer cans in them to stretch out the knit

When you've been busy at work all morning and haven't logged onto this thread, and when you finally do you see that there are 542 new posts so you get excited that maybe there are some new news regarding the Triple Black UB but you quickly realize it's just 10 pages of everybody arguing over 1.0 vs 2.0.

FML.

I dont buy anything Adidas related except for UB's. Would rather wear Nike Tech Fleece with UB's over the garbage stuff they try to pass on.

I'd consider a hat. Seen a couple of posters here with some nice looking Adidas hats. But i rarely wear hats, so i passed.

The wings & horns x adidas beanies are soooo nice

Regarding the recent debate. Let's not forget that if you're in this thread than your a UB fan, and most definitely an opinionated one. Let's also not forget about the 10's of thousands who aren't in this thread who hasn't really developed an opinion or doesn't really care. They just want UB's. Every foreseeable UB will sell out, regardless of version. Adidas is killing it right now and we're the minority when it comes to sales and opinions. No need to argue, because we aren't shaping the future of what's to come in any stretch of the imagination.

Regarding the recent debate. Let's not forget that if you're in this thread than your a UB fan, and most definitely an opinionated one. Let's also not forget about the 10's of thousands who aren't in this thread who hasn't really developed an opinion or doesn't really care. They just want UB's. Every foreseeable UB will sell out, regardless of version. Adidas is killing it right now and we're the minority when it comes to sales and opinions. No need to argue, because we aren't shaping the future of what's to come in any stretch of the imagination.
Let's keep it going 1.0 > 2.0 
nthat.gif

*Edit* Nice shoes in your avy btw

Last edited:
Dawg how tf did this thread go from the Olive drop on ADC to pics of some old Lebrons and ugly J's??? [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom