ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hey guys, any updates for those who ordered the neverending
eek.gif
 pair of OGs from Natiotis? I ordered wayyyy after you guys but I got the confirmation email and my paypal's been charged. Looks kinda suss because there's just radio silence after May on all their social media. Also noticed the paypal seller is NATIOTIS ATHLOKINISI, same site as the ash purps?

Many thanks to the OP for sharing the links though 
pimp.gif

Nothing yet, still sitting on the order confirmation email...I'm with @fillsson  on this. If I don't see anything by Friday I will proceed with a Paypal claim. 

i have charges for 4 pairs from RRS yesterday (olives) and none went thru. gotta wait for damn near $800 to clear too, sucks.
I don't want any of them to go through now 
laugh.gif

I gotta stop randomly offering on stuff on GOAT when I get bored at work, keep getting hit with charges and I'm like **** I forgot I bid on that 
laugh.gif

just wondering how many pairs of UB are there that has white heel cups other than the white UB and wood wood ? 

i was looking at this top 10 custom videos and the royal blue 2.0 with white cups look kinda dope ! 

@around 2min mark

just wondering how many pairs of UB are there that has white heel cups other than the white UB and wood wood ? 

i was looking at this top 10 custom videos and the royal blue 2.0 with white cups look kinda dope ! 

@around 2min mark

Hypebeast UB also has white heel cups

Damn I've been sleeping on this thread. :smh:

I hope I can find a pair in store. I've been content with the 3 UB's I own, but I need the olives.

I don't want any of them to go through now :lol:

I gotta stop randomly offering on stuff on GOAT when I get bored at work, keep getting hit with charges and I'm like **** I forgot I bid on that :lol:

gotta put them offers on a shorter timeline!! i usually put a 3 day expiration on them just to make sure i dont forget.
i "accidentally" ordered oregon duck foams and baby yeezy TD's for leaving an offer up that i forgot about.
luckily both were lowball offers and i made out, but still. gotta be careful!

gotta put them offers on a shorter timeline!! i usually put a 3 day expiration on them just to make sure i dont forget.
i "accidentally" ordered oregon duck foams and baby yeezy TD's for leaving an offer up that i forgot about.
luckily both were lowball offers and i made out, but still. gotta be careful!
Good ******* looks bro

Im no expert but it still blows my mind if I see LC post and the image is this...  Yeah I know...  Im not one to speak based on the OG whites from yesterday... 
laugh.gif
 But come on... 

I didn't follow up on the SNS release after I initially copped on SNS original release... but I don't recall SNS UB's dropping on ADC at all. 

Whats also funny is on FB BST groups, I've seen about a handful of "Legit Check?" posts of the FRIENDS AND FAMILY Yeezy 350 v2 or F&F Pharrell NMD with an ADIDAS.COM receipt...  

Back
Top Bottom