ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry I'm sneakeraddet. 
roll.gif

do the City Socks fit TTS? Not like the 16+ where they are tight as hell?

I size down .5 w/ CS just like other PK NMDs but a lot of people say they're TTS.

Regardless, WM fit about a half size smaller than other CS, so I'd def say to go TTS with them.

Also some places charged 200 (ADC, Packer, etc.) but I've seen more places charge around 275 "retail"

Last edited:
Has anyone ever put any wool UBs in the wash before? I wana do it with my creams, but I'm scared it'll get messed up

If RC drops in ADC since its capsule and not just consortium, there might be a veeeeeeeeeeeeery slim chance of not taking an L although I feel like this will be worst than yeezys
laugh.gif
The RCs have a special box though. That automatically means super limited lol. 

Has anyone ever put any wool UBs in the wash before? I wana do it with my creams, but I'm scared it'll get messed up
didn't mess mine up. maybe just sped up the pilling process but i would rather have pilling that i can shave off than a dirty pair of UB's. Washed in cold water with 5 or 6 other white shirts and detergent and took out midsole and laces. Then air dry.

How is RSS with returns? I'm on the fence with the Dark Grey toe box knit. I kind of want to see them in person and if I don't like them I'd like a hassle free return. I've ordered some flyknits from them but didn't need to return them.

Or if no one has returned with RSS does anyone have an in person picture of the MG (I know they're not MG) 2.0's ?

Can't find any YouTube videos on them before I pull the trigger.

Last edited:
website down?

weird checkedout with paypal, paypal sends email saying "thanks for your order at RRS, money won't leave your account until RRS processes your order"

Wow can't even find google image of the Dark Grey's 
laugh.gif

I guess I'll just pass until I see some of you guys get yours in and take pics.

Wow can't even find google image of the Dark Grey's 
laugh.gif

I guess I'll just pass until I see some of you guys get yours in and take pics.
what you mean? isn't it the black reflective? i assumed they just said a wrong color description but the picture was the black reflective, no?

Yeah I saw those, I meant like in person. The shoe always looks different in person (to me at least)

what you mean? isn't it the black reflective? i assumed they just said a wrong color description but the picture was the black reflective, no?
Nah the dark grey ones. I have been waiting to see some real pics before pulling the trigger.

I said F it and ordered them, I hope their good with their returns in case I don't like them.

*Well update, I thought I ordered them but once I hit confirm it's just a blank page, did that happen to anyone else?

Damn looks like I missed them, can't submit order. That's what I get for waiting too long.

Last edited:

grey 2.0 are the same as the shock mint's without the heel cup so just look at those for reference 
Oh cool, thanks for the heads up.

*sorry for making so many posts, stressful *** day.*

Congrats to all those who copped! 
nthat.gif

*Website seems to be down.* maybe I'll still have a shot when it comes back up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom