ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any leads on Navy 2.0 for decent price? I found a pair slightly above retail on eBay, looking for $150 range...

Have to say I got pretty lucky today, went down to the Adidas store in Santa Monica with the plan of getting there when they opened at 10am to get a pair of the White 3m and was hoping they might have the black 3m. Got there about 10:20 due to traffic in LA and they had the whites, no black and sales associate told me they had olives so I was stoked. he went back to check for my size (12) came back with a white and an onyx saying the biggest Olive they had left was a 10. I decided to cop the whites but was a bit disappointed. Was looking through some clothing when a different sales guy came up to me and told me he liked my shorts (which were green) and asked if I copped the olives. I told him no they didn't have my size and he said I was just back there I know I saw we had one left let me go check. Came back out with a box and I went home with a pair of olives. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

View media item 2219319

Last edited:
Not sure anyone posted this but Footlocker Eu has the TB releasing 11.19.16

https://www.footlocker.co.uk/en/p/adidas-ultra-boost-men-shoes-244?v=314210767704
nerd.gif

Seems like retail will be $180 for US

Unless they decide to no longer make them LTDs they will be $200

The gbp is really weak right now so the UK price isn't really a good indicator of US price

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom