ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone know if the triple whites will eventually restock? Not the 3m, just the regular ones. Thanks!

If you're referring to the gradient 2.0's , they've restocked significantly. I'm sure they'll pop up on sites now and then. No more ADC restocks but keep your eyes peeled on this app thread for links.

The resale on them should be barely over retail.

Last edited:
The fuq. I ordered the black caged reflective, white caged reflective, and white uncaged UBs from ADC last week when they dropped. Somehow my order "failed." No shoes. I ordered a pair of Onyx UBs earlier this week from ADC. I opened the box and this is what I see....

View media item 2219778
Seriously, wtf is going on at ADC?!?!

The fuq. I ordered the black caged reflective, white caged reflective, and white uncaged UBs from ADC last week when they dropped. Somehow my order "failed." No shoes. I ordered a pair of Onyx UBs earlier this week from ADC. I opened the box and this is what I see....

I know it's an old joke, but it's relevant here. What are thooooooossssseeeee?????

That sucks man, hopefully they can do more than give you a 20% coupon that you can't use on Ultra Boosts (You actually can if you call and complain, they'll apply it if you ask)

View media item 2219778

Yeezy 250's

http://www.adidas.com/us/search?q=vigor

That unavailable colorway, tho.

roll.gif

Last edited:
i'm so f**king pissed.  idk how ADC can f**k up two CONSECUTIVE orders.  i don't think nike has done me this duuuurrrtttyy EVER.

I rocked my Olives for the first time today.

I got stopped a couple times on campus and at the mall.  I felt pretty nice. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Damn I just finished watching dr strange and they're all wearing adidas. Tubulars, NMDs, Uncaged UB and a few others. I'm also pretty sure the Tilda Swinton character was wearing PB 350s. I'm not joking

Adidas has some pretty nice knit patterns for the Tubular Nova Primeknit, but that sole is stiff and not comfortable.  Then they give the sub-par knit patterns to the Ultra Boost for 2016.  Kind of frustrating.

Damn I didnt notice even one.
In the first scene when he's doing surgery I'm 99% sure he's wearing these Tubular X PK under the navy scrubs. That's when I noticed it. After that I couldn't stop seeing it. He's even wearing some trackpants at one point.

Adidas has some pretty nice knit patterns for the Tubular Nova Primeknit, but that sole is stiff and not comfortable.  Then they give the sub-par knit patterns to the Ultra Boost for 2016.  Kind of frustrating.
Yeah that pattern is fire for sure. Not a huge fan of the cage on those though and also the sole is a killer. 

Last edited:

Actually agree with this. Some knit on NMD's are nicer than 3.0. Im not hating on 3.0 so lets not start another debate lol

And resellers take huge L's if the shoe is not limited intentionally. Adidas and Nike directly affect resale.

Resellers have no influence if Nike and Adidas don't want them to. They're willing to lose out on the extra profit if it helps generate more hype for their brand.

You want to blame the consumer (sneaker head or hypebeast) but Nike and Adidas control resale through production numbers. They're just as much to blame as the reseller influencing/impacting supply.

Also, from another perspective, resellers are part of the demand (even if artificial). They want the shoe to resell rather than to wear. If supply ends up outweighing the perceived resale value, they disappear.

consumer is directly to blame for the supply/demand issue. nike/adidas and resellers hold no guns to heads and demands your money. if people refuse to show up to play the game, theres no game to play. period.

but because most sneakerheads value their shoes over the almighty buck, that allows for all the supply/demand games.

if we were talking about a gallon of milk or gas, something that MUST be consumed...only then could real suppy/demand be measured.

IMO

Last edited:
Damn I just finished watching dr strange and they're all wearing adidas. Tubulars, NMDs, Uncaged UB and a few others. I'm also pretty sure the Tilda Swinton character was wearing PB 350s. I'm not joking

worth watching? I know nothing about Dr. Strange but the wife and I are itching to make a date night out to a movie

Back
Top Bottom