ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol, wow. You guys won't believe this. I just got my package from black market USA. I ordered the pure boost ZG kolor with the polka dots in grey with a black CDG play shirt. I really wanted the Kolor UB but they sold out. I open my box and they sent me the Kolor UB in my size instead of the pure boost ZG I ordered.
Dang nice come up. But for every good mistake theres a bad side. I wonder of anyone here is gettting the PBs

Was here that I read the CB 1.0s fit tighter than the CB 2.0s, and therefore size up half a size for CB 1.0?

Damn, as the release is approaching, I'm getting more and more anxious 
eyes.gif
haha don't sweat it too much bro. we cooking
nthat.gif

You're right.  

Other than the black and white colorway, chunky/round white outsole, speckled / cement midsole, black neoprene-ish fabric, sock-liner / no detached tongue, 3-hole cage, as well as the same general shape.... they look nothing alike. 

I dont know what you want me to say. I dont see it, those things you mentioned dont make me see similarities. Why are you trying to convince me? just keep moving.

@Snayberry :smokin thats a dope come up. im not a fan of the kolors but if you are and you end up with them with a mistake like that, then :smokin

I dont know what you want me to say. I dont see it, those things you mentioned dont make me see similarities. Why are you trying to convince me? just keep moving.

No convincing needed.  Its a message board discussion. I think it looks more "Adidas-like" than anything Nike has ever put out, you see no similarities whatsoever.  

You're right, keep on moving. 

Is there any chance there is a site that has the olive 2.0 or grey 2.0 in stock? Looking for a size 9 in either for retail.

City Gear locations just got the Onix and Dark Grey 2.0 in if anyone was on the lookout for them.

He also took credit for adidas moving on from gradients. We can thank our benevolent Dear Leader Donald Trump for the 3.0 knit.
The Social Status x adidas UB will hopefully help the pain of what transpired politically overnight and start 2017 off strong.

Last edited:
might pull the trigger on the UCLA ub on GOAT, unless someone has seen an 8 anywhere

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom