ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nthat.gif

~ ice*******fire

one of the very few times where being in Canada for an UB is good. 2.0 Olives can be had for Canadian $ retail $230-240 on Kijiji (Canadian craiglist basically)

Does anyone else think that the white 3M UBs run big? I tried on a 11.5 at the Adidas store, and they felt too long so I went with an 11. Got my Onyx 11.5s in the mail today they feel like the same fit as the 3Ms.

Last edited:
so kith is going to honor that price point for those who ordered?
Ordered what? The Black 3M 2.0 for $180? Most likely yes. Only reason I foresee a cancellation would be in the event they oversold something.

The price points across the different boutiques for LTDs have been varied/inconsistent in the past. ($180 instead of the MSRP $200, the painted Uncaged UB LTD for example)

Not Boost, but Kith recently priced (and honored) a Puma Blaze of Glory collab (Staple Pigeon) that they listed for $100 instead of the MSRP $150. Error or not they shipped them anyway (I have them).

All hands on deck for this RC and TB. Need at least one of each. The more I see these pics the more it's going from a want to a need.

Back
Top Bottom