ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dammit I didn't like the ballsack 3.0s at first but I'm beginning to convert. 
laugh.gif

Bronson is low key a boost legend. He flies under the radar with it but for at least the last 6 months I haven't seen him in anything else. Kind of weird being in these threads where all we talk about is boost. Makes me think everyone is on it but not really. Most of my friends that see my shoes think they look weird. 
laugh.gif
 They're like "why is there no tongue? why does it stick out in the back like that?"

Last edited:

I think I ever saw that red US9

whats the difference between a sample shoes and an actual released shoe

one thing for sure, got no box, tag, even mine didnt have tag sizing inside the shoe tongue
the rest of it , I think pretty similar

fyi, this 3.0 & Parley only have 3nipples on the boost sole....
1.0 & 2.0 always have 4 right?

Not sure if its just bcoz the sample or what

Last edited:
I stumbled upon another site selling pre orders for the new White Y-3 Pure Boost ZG Knits. They also have the whole SS17 collection if anyone is interested. It came down to $288 with the 10% discount (without shipping). They are expected to ship by March 31st at the latest. PM me if you are interested in the link, I don't want to post it for lurkers to eat. 

it mean its a pretty clear reason for this. They would have to change the machine weave set pattern every time to accommodate the different weave each release and that costs more money. Instead, they set 1 pattern a year and the machine just weaves that one knit pattern all year long in the factory. 
doesn´t seem to be a problem for the all-black pair though.

Back
Top Bottom