ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Should I trade my Creams for RC's or am I not thinking clearly from the trauma of that L?
Trading a LTD release for a much more limited collaboration seems like a trade up, if you ask me. But it really comes down to whichever you think you'd wear more.

[h1]
roll.gif
lol[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Internal Server Error[/h1]
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@reigningchamp.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

[h1]
roll.gif
lol[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Internal Server Error[/h1]
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@reigningchamp.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
that happened for a good one hour before the shoes were released last night

Last edited:
Seems like RC and Triple Black are adidas plays specifically to increase hype/resell. Weekday release, weird drops, low online inventory, and FCFS everywhere.

Not even called the "spinning wheel of death", it's the "spinning wheel of F U" by Dr Strange.
Why make me solve multiple captchas if not really adding?
Triple blacks going to be just as bad.

Back
Top Bottom