ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

has anyone ever tried to cut with a scissor that sock **** on the ankle area ? 
LOL, the whole knit would unravel.  I'm not a big fan of the sock opening but I'm used to it now.  I find the uncaged much more comfortable than regular UBs so I make it work.  You could always go with some sweet #ntdenim to hide it.

roll.gif

Thinking if these will fit like the creams or triple white 1.0. I needed to size up in the triple whites but creams are perfect

Should I bite the bullet now for TB for $310? Lowest price I've seen so far. Really tempting since I know I will strike out at launch...

If people have been around long enough youll remember the rest of the ltd 1.0 restocked frequently for a little bit after the drops. This wont be the only day you can cop for retail

I do not believe this drop will follow that pattern at all.

Should I bite the bullet now for TB for $310? Lowest price I've seen so far. Really tempting since I know I will strike out at launch...
Not a bad price, but doesnt hurt to try for retail. There will be many restocks. 

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice everyone. I'm going to hold out a little longer and see what happens after release.

Honestly, I recommend no one even bother trying on footsites if you are going manual. Complete waste of time. Bots already consumed all of the inventory.

Back
Top Bottom