ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Welcome to the checkout loop 
ohwell.gif

something about your info is flagged. Name, card number, address, e-mail - something. So you won't be able to submit an order with your current info. Try changing some of it to see if the order will go through. 
I've tried my girlfriend's name, credit card, email, phone number. Everything brand new.

Same problem.

Do you think your IP gets flagged as well? I may need to use a VPN when I get home. I can't even order basic items.

I've tried my girlfriend's name, credit card, email, phone number. Everything brand new.

Same problem.

Do you think your IP gets flagged as well? I may need to use a VPN when I get home. I can't even order basic items.
Yeah exact same problem I had. I didn't realize I was flagged until I couldn't even buy a hoody. I don't believe it's IP based, I was able to change my info and have the orders go through on the same IP. Wouldn't hurt to try a VPN though.

Sweatshop order has shipped.  

FYI to everyone asking about the Barlin shipping - orders to the US are sent via DHL International.

People are on goat are funny. Theyre literally selling pairs lower than last one sold . Last I checked these are yeezy stock numbers , no?

People are on goat are funny. Theyre literally selling pairs lower than last one sold . Last I checked these are yeezy stock numbers , no?
The problem (if you want to call it a problem) is, it's kids purchasing these shoes. Kids with no disposable income. So when they're putting them up for 450 and no one's buying, they panic. "I can't afford to have $200 tied up!" and that's where a lot of the undercutting and low pricing typically comes from. 

Anybody know if the TBs are supposed to restock at any time or have a wider release?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom