ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks to whoever posted that WindySole Link!
Just got shipping notification from them for RC Ultra Boost.
Got them for $345 shipped.

3.0's look huge damn. 1.0's will always be my favorite because they match my G.P.A.
Priceless.

roll.gif

Last edited:

he said he's getting higher offers, I could imagine a lot of people doing the same (or worse). It wasn't that much, he still gave me a good deal so I'm happy with it. Thanks again
Ya I tried negotiating and he said quote "Nope bro original price was wrong, it's 160 all included"

I prefer 2.0 over 1.0. Have wool grey 1.0s but they're collecting dust. Got in at the tail end of the hype for 1.0 so don't care for them as they were not in IRE so i couldnt get them unless I paid stupid prices wuthout even seeing them in person.Now 2.0s started appearing when I was trying to find UB. I could try em on and go check out all the releases in person. Now I feel like these 1.0rs looking at 2.0s when I look at 3.0s. Yes they're still UB but they're not my UB if you get me

Last edited:
I prefer 2.0 over 1.0. Have wool grey 1.0s but they're collecting dust. Got in at the tail end of the hype for 1.0 so don't care for them as they were not the UK I could get unless I paid stupid prices just to even see them in person. Now 2.0s started appearing when I was trying to find UB and they were the ones for me that were the coolest. In fact I feel like these 1.0rs looking at 2.0s when I look at 3.0s. Yes they're still UB but they're not my UB if you get me
to each their own, everyone has their own perspective.

off topic: youre from dublin? just watched sing street on netflix, pretty good movie lol

Of course, I'm still running! :tongue: I do see them on any of the foot sites, but I'm willing to pay retail for them. :nerd:

Last edited:

been having this for last few months. tried 3 diff CCs, tried PP (cdn pp account) and on 4 different IPs. Is any CDN able to checkout on ADCusa 
Same here. Been charged 7 times. Called Adidas and said none were confirmed buys since theyre out of stock. Told me the pending charges will be dropped in the coming days. 

FYI, i used paypal and other credit card with no avail.

How's the size conversion from US to UK sizing for adidas? -1 my US size like Nike?

Last edited:
to each their own, everyone has their own perspective.

off topic: youre from dublin? just watched sing street on netflix, pretty good movie lol
Love that film, synge st is only 20 minutes where I live. There's actually an all boys school there where the film was shot.

Back
Top Bottom