ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Walked into adidas tysons saw the 3.0s said no thanks but this was a nice surprised pick up View media item 2258376
Tbs were a little nicer then I expected. Small consolation prize from my nmds being stolen

Last edited:
Walked into adidas tysons saw the 3.0s said no thanks but this was a nice surprised pick up

Tbs were a little nicer then I expected. Small consolation prize from my nmds being stolen
Dope pickup- can't go wrong with TB 1.0. I agree they are nicer in person and look even better on feet. The all blacked out look is clean af and really streamlined. Glad I was able to pick up a pair.

View media item 2258222View media item 2258225

Thought about it over the weekend. The shoes shown in the doctored up pics off ADC look so much nicer - the knit looks nice and wooly, there is that mesh type pattern where the toe box starts, etc. The 3.0 knit and pattern just aren't for me. If anyone needs an oop on Grey 9.0 for retail + shipping let me know, if not, they're going back to ADC.

To confirm one more time - for those that fit 9.5 perfectly in UB 1.0 and have narrow or normal width feet: definitely go down to 9 for the 3.0.

I'm still happy with my grey 3's, but yeah that Adidas stock photo is really misleading. I would have preferred the thicker looking PK & shade of grey that they doctored that pic to have.

Haha 1 i live an hour from tysons so can't really oop anyone

I bought them yesterday morning. I asked for a 10.5 and an 11. They said we have an 11. so i copped it

There was a 9.5 on display. So all i know is as of yesterday morning around 1030am there was a 9.5 available

Haha 1 i live an hour from tysons so can't really oop anyone

I bought them yesterday morning. I asked for a 10.5 and an 11. They said we have an 11. so i copped it

There was a 9.5 on display. So all i know is as of yesterday morning around 1030am there was a 9.5 available

I live an hour away as well and just called and said they are sold out. They have a pair of uncaged size 12. Trying hard as I can to get me and my brother a pair for Christmas.

These would be my first ub's if i could just walk in the store and buy them 
ohwell.gif

Nah there's only 2, the pics you posted are of the same shoe, one is of the actual shoe and the other is a computer generated mockup from before the colorway was finalized.
yeah I was trying to show different photos, I didn't mean to present them as a different shoe. I guess the lighting from the goat pic makes the bottom look like a bit silver, while the Olive is a gum sole (here below) as the OP was talking about.

Olive 3.0 on top and Military on bottom

Nah there's only 2, the pics you posted are of the same shoe, one is of the actual shoe and the other is a computer generated mockup from before the colorway was finalized.
yeah I was trying to show different photos, I didn't mean to present them as a different shoe. I guess the lighting from the goat pic makes the bottom look like a bit silver, while the Olive is a gum sole (here below) as the OP was talking about.

View media item 2258510 Olive 3.0 on top and Military on bottom

Word yeah the pic from goat def isn't the greatest, but it's the same as the top pic for sure.

I'm gonna need both Olives & Military no doubt, and the wool burgs too

View media item 2258516

Clear Grey 3.0's came in today. Adidas hit this out the park & made up for what they put out there with the 2.0's. TTS 9.5 fits pretty well. Was a little worried cause some said that these fit larger than the 1.0's, but all good. 
they look pretty nice , i may cop em since i still regret the day i sold my 1.0 silver LTDs 

Back
Top Bottom