ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Grabbed the RC UB last week and now thinking about my 2nd pair of boosts in the Parley Uncaged.

What can anyone say about these, looks nice in photos but what about in person? Also TTS or can I go half size down?

Good choice. Parleys are dope. I had triple white uncaged ltd and just happened to hit on parleys on the ADC restock. When i got them in hand I didnt wanna let them go. Going to off my triple white uncaged and keep these. The small details (heel cup, insole, heel tab, coolness) are what i like.

You should be good going TTS. My parleys are the same size as my RC. I find uncaged to be more comfortable than caged

This was my exact experience. Had no plans to get them and thought they were meh and was very impressed when I got them.

My uniqlo no-shows still slip but they seem to be the best out of a handful i've tried. 
^seems it's been discussed pretty often recently

I concur with some here that Uniqlo no show is pretty good value for money. It's comfortable too, but that's subjective.
Yeah I was thinking of trying that brand or the under armour (hear it might be pretty good)

I have the nike dr-fit and while they are comfy I have to almost stretch them up to stay put.

My uniqlo no-shows still slip but they seem to be the best out of a handful i've tried. 
^seems it's been discussed pretty often recently

I concur with some here that Uniqlo no show is pretty good value for money. It's comfortable too, but that's subjective.
Yeah I was thinking of trying that brand or the under armour (hear it might be pretty good)

I have the nike dr-fit and while they are comfy I have to almost stretch them to stay up.

Last edited:
Got my Uncaged TB UB's in from ADC the other day and it came in a black box. The box label looks matte compared to the usual glossy label as well.

Did anyone's come with a black box instead of the yellow boost box? It's also different from the caged TB UB box. Did ADC send me some b-grades?
nerd.gif
Yeah man, I think they did you dirty. You sure it was adc you ordered from? My box, store bought, is the normal yellow and it might just be the pic but your shoe looks faded compared to mine.

Got my Uncaged TB UB's in from ADC the other day and it came in a black box. The box label looks matte compared to the usual glossy label as well.

Did anyone's come with a black box instead of the yellow boost box? It's also different from the caged TB UB box. Did ADC send me some b-grades? :nerd:

View media item 2260577View media item 2260578

Yeah man, I think they did you dirty. You sure it was adc you ordered from? My box, store bought, is the normal yellow and it might just be the pic but your shoe looks faded compared to mine.

Seriously, it looks like a faded black t-shirt that was air-dried on a Sunny day.

Last edited:
Yep mine is the regular yellow Boost box too, same shoe and same size as the one pictured here. Also, not sure if its the lighting but the knit looks a bit more purple than dark grey/black as it should be.

Did anyone's come with a black box instead of the yellow boost box? It's also different from the caged TB UB box. Did ADC send me some b-grades?
nerd.gif
Yeah that's really odd and doesn't look too good tbh. My TB UC came in the regular yellow box along with every other TB UC I have seen. The knit on your pair looks really off as well... Should be a very dark grey almost black knit, not purply.

I would send them right back to ADC if I were you.

Last edited:
^^

my uncaged pair came in a yellow box too.

Could you post a pic to them/the knit under natural light? On your pic they look a bit off, but it could be due to the lighting 

can someone post more pictures of the burgandy 3.0's, Im talking about the nice ones not the ground beefs

I know it doesn't help by my TB Caged 1.0s came in a black box :\

I think the RCs are my favorite pair of UBs. I sold mine for fitting too big but i am still on the hunt for them in a smaller size. Might Cop post X-mas / holiday season.

Who here gonna attempt to cop the Yeezys on 17th? 

Anybody here ever hit without a 6min headstart on the Foot App?
Attempting not on footsites tho 

nerd.gif
Is the shoe purple wtf ?

nerd.gif
They came in both boxes. Can you post a picture of the shoe in clear/better lighting? 

I have the nike dr-fit and while they are comfy I have to almost stretch them to stay up.
Under Armour socks don't last. Holes galore.

I recommend RRS Drimax socks. At 10 dollars a pair, not cheap, but the best socks I've used for daily use and for running in UBs. These have lasted me for years. They can be had for less with VIP and during sales. Back tab helps with certain shoes that rub on the heel too.

Back
Top Bottom