ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

but save the date the following friday
SAVED! Did you know anyone in ny that hit on the 3Ds? 

In other news , as long as this is the Boost Thread, those arrived to my office this morning. Crappy pic because I was really busy. 

Hey guys..
Considering its the same price.

Should i get a black UB 1.0 on ebay
Or
Should i get black UB 3.0 from footsites

Planning on using it at work as a nurse.
I bought triple whites but those are scary to use everyday. Seems like i will have to clean it every week if i use it for work all the time
I love the 1.0 but that sole on the 1.0 Core Black is horrible. They wear down fast if you wear them a lot (and become slippery like someone else mentioned). At this point i'd go for the 3.0 if you're going to be wearing them daily. If not, 1.0 is good for rotation I suppose. 

I dont think im allowed to post links yet... :frown:

Is winnsports on ebay legit UB seller?

Last edited:
I love the 1.0 but that sole on the 1.0 Core Black is horrible. They wear down fast if you wear them a lot (and become slippery like someone else mentioned). At this point i'd go for the 3.0 if you're going to be wearing them daily. If not, 1.0 is good for rotation I suppose. 

Wow. Thank you! I think thats a huge factor

Hey guys..

Or

I bought triple whites but those are scary to use everyday. Seems like i will have to clean it every week if i use it for work all the time

I'd go with the 3.0 the knit is more comfortable personally. And the outsole is more durable.

I dont think im allowed to post links yet...
frown.gif

Is winnsports on ebay legit UB seller?
Oh my god .. please just read page 1 please before everybody gets here haha 

Hey guys..

Or

I'd go with the 3.0 the knit is more comfortable personally. And the outsole is more durable.

I mean if he's going to wear them at work as a nurse, he mind as well get a pair of Energy Boost which can be found for like $60. Then get a pair of 1.0s to rock.

I'm gonna be in minority but I copped RC in my normal UB size & they fit the same as all the others....
I understand how you can wear an RC in the same size as your other UBs and have it work, but I don't see how you can say they fit the same.  The shoe is just objectively bigger.

After wearing the 3.0 for a full days work, in my opinion, it's more comfortable than the 2.0. I know some people aren't a fan of the knit texture or pattern but in person it's super nice when it's done right. A great example of that is the Triple White. I've a few 1.0 and most of the 2.0 colorways and these for sure are the most comfortable and fashion forward looking of this line. I had to go half size up in 1.0 and 2.0 but TTS in the 3.0 is perfect. Maybe Bc the cage is slightly less restrictive on the sides.

I am legit getting bored of Adidas with the resale bait though.

It doesn't cost MORE money to make a 3d shoe lmao, especially if they had to remove the boost in the process.

I forgot for a second those cost 333.

This kinda stuff is fodder. If you aren't releasing it to the masses, why even release it to the public at all.

Like When I have co-workers who aren't sneaker heads talking about profit from reselling shoes, i can see a bubble about to pop any more clearly than ever.

I mean hell, the entire nmd model is resale bait. I still don't understand how that shoe draws attention when theres a new color way bi-weekly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom