ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I know this is the boost thread, but if you had to choose: Reigning Champs or B&W yeezy v2's? I have both coming in this week, and not sure if i should keep both! A main rotation of v2's, RC's, creams, and PB's would be pretty nice though.
We're all biased here in the thread. 

Both have his pro and cons, if I were you I'll keep both. Both are different. Whit midsole on one side, black on the other. The V2s won't get that dirty with time and they're still yeezys. And the RC's are just all about that comfort the 1.0 pattern and the sick cw

SIzing for those is super TTS unlike the V1s. Maybe even a little tight. Go with your UB size

TTS (some size up .5 but not me)

Thanks fellas. I go .5 up on UBs and wasn't sure if i needed to do the same on these. 

Sounds like you might wanna .5 up if you do that w/ all your UBs.

Got any consignment stores near you? They usually let you try stuff on, especially the black V2s which I'm sure they have tons of.

Went .5 up from my UB size for V2s... pushing my foot all the way forward, I can only put 1 finger in the back... if I went same size as my UBs, I think my toes will be jamming hard and probably can only wear it without insole.

Do RC run like 3.0s? Ive only tried on a pair of 3.0s and a 10 had too much front toe space and a 9.5 still had a little room in the front. So does this mean I'm a 9.5 in RCs or would even a size 9 fit? I'm normally a 10 in Js. 

I would say yes

im a 11.5 in 1.0

11 in rc + 3.0 is the best fit ive had in comparison to the 11.5 in 1.0 (tightness with toe room)
thanks man

You're a 10 TTS? (And 10.5 I guess UB size?)
my true size is a 10 and i wear a 10 in UB i dont size up in 1.0s. so im guessing a 9.5 in RC and 3.0s is prob what i should get. might just have to sell my size 10 RC and get a 9.5 -_-

also so weird i stay tts on my ultra boosts 1.0s but go .5 up on my yeezy v2s lol 

Just received the Solar Red Adios 3s... These fit SMALL! I need to go a full size up, and I don't even have wide feet. :smh:
View media item 2267648

Anyone have a Start Fitness code? I want to double up on the Solar Red UB2s. :nerd:

Last edited:
Thanks fellas. I go .5 up on UBs and wasn't sure if i needed to do the same on these. 

If it helps you at all I'm usually a 7.5 in Nike and Jordans. I go a half size up to 8 in UB 1.0 and 2.0. cause I have a slightly wide foot. For UB 3.0 I go 7.5. Picked up the yeezys v2 in size 8 this weekend and they fit perfect. I would not have been able to fit a 7.5.

Anyone know how exclusive the CNY 3.0 is? Few sellers have a few in stock and are trying to get 400+ shipped. Insane price?

Anyone know how exclusive the CNY 3.0 is? Few sellers have a few in stock and are trying to get 400+ shipped. Insane price?

View media item 2267656
Only info I've seen is from ice*******fire, apparently an Asia Exclusive but who knows if that'll hold up come late January (Chinese New Year). These have been on my list of must cops so pulled the trigger on $370 shipped from him.

Meh I was excited for CNY as well, but if they really are Asia exclusive I don't need them that much. Hope they do release in the US though so I have a chance to grab a pair for retail...

Nah, it's for a friend. Needs a 10. Thanks though.
In that case, might want to try and call Saint Alfred in Chicago and see if they have that size in stock. There was a post a couple days ago here with someone saying they are selling the Sage EQT Boost for under retail ($95) and they take phone orders. 1 (773) 486-7159.

Good luck!

Last edited:
In that case, might want to try and call Saint Alfred in Chicago and see if they have that size in stock. There was a post a couple days ago here with someone saying they are selling the Sage EQT Boost for under retail ($95) and they take phone orders. 1 (773) 486-7159.

Good luck!

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom