ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 Got my Burgundy 3.0s in.... and they are as unappealing as they looked. I can't get that ground beef comparison out of my head
I agree. They're not as great in person. I'm going to return mine.

Last edited:
Creams going for $500 now?

WTF?!

Still looking for a pair. Not sure I'm willing to trade my extra White V2s for them tho. [emoji]9785[/emoji]️

Creams going for $500 now?

WTF?!

Still looking for a pair. Not sure I'm willing to trade my extra White V2s for them tho. [emoji]9785[/emoji]️

Haha and I was resistant to double up on them during the US restock earlier this year. Got them for 270$ shipped to me (Sweden) which is basically 220$ for the shoes and 50$ shipping lol. My first pair cost 340$ with shipping and I thought that was almost too much. Seeing what they go for now those 2 deals seem like a steal for me now.

Glad I got my TB for retail, but that 23penny price wasn't too bad for those who really wanted them and struck out release day.

Last edited:
you can die happy because you paid resell for TBs? I can understand retail, but not resell
laugh.gif
Yeah, only 50ish 12.5s were released on ADC. I don't think we'll ever be seeing another retail run of em'. Plus, we live in a ground beef world now. As someone who beats the **** out of their UBs on a regular basis, I'm hoping they'll last me for a lonnnnng time. 

Back
Top Bottom