ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So i got 2 order confirmations from kith, in both orders i got the trail and the boost. Big chance one order will be cancelled right?

So i got 2 order confirmations from kith, in both orders i got the trail and the boost. Big chance one order will be cancelled right?[/quot

You're good..That's why people are salty because people got to check out with basically how many they wanted. I had 3 in cart and was scared to get cancelled. Should've bought all three since that was OK this release.

So i got 2 order confirmations from kith, in both orders i got the trail and the boost. Big chance one order will be cancelled right?[/quot

You're good..That's why people are salty because people got to check out with basically how many they wanted. I had 3 in cart and was scared to get cancelled. Should've bought all three since that was OK this release.

pretty sure it said 1 per household but i could be wrong

Help me out everyone. I am about to pull trigger on resell lol. 

I wear 10.5 in all UB 1.0. What size should i get in Fieg? 10 or 10.5

Sivasdescalzo, but no time and probably in-store first..

Sivas in and out.
AYE! COP finally. 
nthat.gif

Wrong thread.Switch to the Ronnie F thread and see how many people got multiple pairs..U will be amazed.

That thread is NT hell. It's truly everything wrong with current sneaker culture wrapped into one never-ending stream of awfulness. Even if I ever do want/try for/get an RF/Kith collab, it's not worth venturing into that purgatory.

100 RF IG reposts of the next collab>Hype>Resale speculation>Bots>Ls>Salt>Gloating>Mockery>Shipping posts>More Ls>Even More salt>More mockery>More resale speculation>100 RF IG reposts of the next collab>Hype...

God help us all if RF & Supreme ever collaborate.

(Btw, I hope everyone who wanted either the Kiths or Nakeds copped!)

Last edited:
That thread is NT hell. It's truly everything wrong with current sneaker culture wrapped into one never-ending stream of awfulness. Even if I ever do want/try for/get an RF/Kith collab, it's not worth venturing into that purgatory.

100 RF IG reposts of the next collab>Hype>Resale speculation>Bots>Ls>Salt>Gloating>Mockery>Shipping posts>More Ls>Even More salt>More mockery>More resale speculation>100 RF IG reposts of the next collab>Hype...

God help us all if RF & Supreme ever collaborate.
This thread has gone to **** as well my friend

Back
Top Bottom