ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have not been active the past few days.

Good job @Andy Mao. People like you makes me believe that there really are good people out there.

Congrats my man @DesD1. You are one of the people who deserves this. I better not see you flexin.
laugh.gif
Thanks man.

As for the 3.0 TB, i might be wrong, but i think i remember reading somewhere March 2017.

Pics from page 1 have dates. Not sure how accurate it is. Plus there are two TB 3.0s
I had to take one of the images down from page 1 since some of the dates were off. But ones left over should be a confident ballpark at this point.

Threw on my Kobe 8 Xmas today, then took them off for CB 1.0. I don't know how to wear shoes not UB anymore. Comfort>style

seriously tho, i could've checked out at 12:01 if it wasn't because of receiving declined transaction message. Switched to pp after many attempts lol

How many other ub out there has a white heelcounter ?
Other than rf , and ww that i can think of
I feel that white heelcounter just connects with the boost midsole so well

How's the sizing on cream ultra boosts? Related: v2 black/whites for cream UBs straight trade sound okay?
it's similar to the 2.0 vs 3.0 sizing in my opinion. I have the same size in 2.0, creams , and 3.0. Just more toe box room, but i have wide feet and i like the length of same sizes across the shoes. No heel slippage on same size creams. Just preference on how you like the shoes to feel around your feet. 

Can someone clarify sizing for the naked ubs?
Im tts 9.5 but prefer to go 0.5 size for ubs. What sz shld i get for the naked ubs since i heard it runs tight? Thanks

Can't believe how BIG the RC's run. I'm 11.5, couldn't wait for em to get in, tried them on and wtf it's not even close to fitting right. Now I'm just pissed bc I know they've gotta go.

Back
Top Bottom