ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

waaaaaaaaassss

I have just copped one pair of ACE16 Triple black in Adc.EU, 

but not is my size, so I will try to trade them...

There were 3 pairs available, and my size (sz8) too, but I have only could buy a pair sz10
What a come up . De donde pediste? 

waaaaaaaaassss

I have just copped one pair of ACE16 Triple black in Adc.EU, 

but not is my size, so I will try to trade them...

There were 3 pairs available, and my size (sz8) too, but I have only could buy a pair sz10
nthat.gif

that was me. I contacted adidas customer service by phone and they told me to send in pictures. I sent in some pictures but I have not heard  back from them yet, I will definitely keep you guys updated. It was pretty obvious that the shoes were used. The soles were dirty, there was a few stains on the shoes, and even dog hair inside the shoe.

I'm really curious to see how this plays out. Adidas/ Nike have what most would consider to be a great return policy (adidas is 45 days I think Nike 30-45 days) you can actually wear the shoe for 45 days and then return them. So what happens to those worn pairs? I can't imagine adidas would just throw them in a warehouse somewhere and eventually dispose of them. So is it possible you got a used shoe?

I'm really curious to see how this plays out. Adidas/ Nike have what most would consider to be a great return policy (adidas is 45 days I think Nike 30-45 days) you can actually wear the shoe for 45 days and then return them. So what happens to those worn pairs? I can't imagine adidas would just throw them in a warehouse somewhere and eventually dispose of them. So is it possible you got a used shoe?
Wow I never knew Adidas accepted returns on used pairs. Repped.

Can anyone else confirm? 

EDIT**
Let me correct myself; Adidas returns have to be DS. Nike will accept worn sneakers for return within their return policy
I could have sworn that someone mentioned here a while back that Adidas accepts used pair return.

haven't confirmed but returns in store for Adidas has to be DS. I believe shipping back to ADC can be used. 

Just peeped one of my receipts (in-store purchase) and it says the item has to be unused. But I think you're right if you purchase online then you can return a used pair.

[h2]ADIDAS.COM RETURN POLICY[/h2]
At adidas, we create products that help you perform better, play better and feel better. Whether you’re using our shoes on the street or the court, or our apparel in the studio or on the field, we want you to be satisfied with your purchase.

If you are not completely satisfied with your adidas.com purchase, for any reason, we will offer you a full refund within 30 days of purchase. *Some restrictions apply.

*Because custom and personalized mi adidas products are made just for you, they are not returnable.

If you have questions regarding returning an adidas.com order, you can also call us at 800-982-9337, 8AM ET – 11PM ET, 7 days a week
Normally it will state unused with original tags...  BUT seems like you can return even if you used it.

Wow I never knew Adidas accepted returns on used pairs. Repped.

Can anyone else confirm? 
sent back a few pairs of nmds that were used (before 30 days)

the language used in their return policy is clearly indicative of allowing used products to be returned....obviously they won't explicitly state so to reduce the volume of returns.

"

At adidas, we create products that help you perform better, play better and feel better. Whether you’re using our shoes on the street or the court, or our apparel in the studio or on the field, we want you to be satisfied with your purchase.

If you are not completely satisfied with your adidas.com purchase, for any reason

Last edited:

[h2]ADIDAS.COM RETURN POLICY[/h2]

If you are not completely satisfied with your adidas.com purchase, for any reason, we will offer you a full refund within 30 days of purchase. *Some restrictions apply.

*Because custom and personalized mi adidas products are made just for you, they are not returnable.

If you have questions regarding returning an adidas.com order, you can also call us at 800-982-9337, 8AM ET – 11PM ET, 7 days a week
Normally it will state unused with original tags...  BUT seems like you can return even if you used it.
further down states online returns to Store must be DS. which is why i believe you can only return used online orders back to ADC

Back
Top Bottom