ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nobody's paying 1000 dollar for those lol. It's just what they are listed on ebay. ******* overpriced.
This. Resellers think they can set the market if they hold out long enough w/ high prices. Doesn't work that way; market value is what people will actually pay. Maybe a few irresponsible people will throw away $1K on a pair of hyped shoes, but they're the minority and resellers can't bank on that. 

Just got offered to trade my ds SNS UBs for ds Kith UBs. Dang I hate these hard decisions! I really love both pairs so not sure what I'm gonna do yet. What do people here think? And no I won't make a decision based on your opinions, I'm just curious what others think.
Keep the SNS for sure, IMHO. 

God id love a pair of triple black Ace 16s

As a soccer player i love the look. Would rock with some tiro's and a soccer jersey on the regular. Love them. Will not pay over retail :lol:

Just got offered to trade my ds SNS UBs for ds Kith UBs. Dang I hate these hard decisions! I really love both pairs so not sure what I'm gonna do yet. What do people here think? And no I won't make a decision based on your opinions, I'm just curious what others think.

No brainer. Sns. Remove both sns and kiths name id still pick sns

If anything sell SNS and buy kiths. But id just keep SNS. Even though im excited to get my kiths in lol

SNS for me...I have both and probably wont even keep the Kiths. SNS are still DS, but they'll get worn at some point lol.

Hmm, prefer the Kith. But since the SNS rare af now. The other guy will most likely have to top up as well.

Maybe you can trade something else?

I need those so bad! 

Can anyone help me a bit about copping these located in EU?

I heard something about using using a "proxy" address, so shipping them to a third party in Australia that will shipmthem to EU? I would reeaaaally appreciate some helpe here!
smile.gif

(And will they ever drop in EU?
indifferent.gif
)

good to see that triple black Ace 16 still looks garbage on foot

this thread has MOVED in the past 72 hours and there hasnt been a single drop. Alot of nonsense talk :lol:

Last edited:

As promised, comparison in length between Triple Black 1.0 in sz 12 and CNY 3.0 in sz 11. The Triple Black is longer by the smallest of margins. Despite being longer though, it still figs snugger than the CNY 3.0 in sz 11 because of how loose and stretchy the 3.0 PK is. 
WIDTH of the shoe's toe box . 1.0 is narrowest, 2.0 is slightly wider, 3.0 is even wider than 3.0.

Come on people this is so easy to ascertain...

Strange as it may seem, some people buy shoes to wear them...
True, and since i really focused on the ACEs (got every model besides the volt CW) they were just a "must" for me – i rock the shoes that i like. Wouldn´t pay a grant for sure but there is truly something special about them. Not as loud as the KITH mids (which i still prefer over all), they go with pretty much anything.

Anyway, i got a second pair arriving later this week, so one goes on sale or trade for another grail, i have missed > still on the hunt for the Gel 3 Mossad but won´t pay the prices, so i guess this might be a fair 1:1 trade. 

My problem with yeezys is I should wear a 12.5 which they didn't make in the v2. The 12 was crushing my toes at first but wooden shoe tree for a couple days and now they're a good fit. Tried the 13 and it slipped too much.

I would recommend anyone who thinks their v2 is half size too small to invest in some nice wooden shoe trees and put them in for a couple days. They do wonders. I also used this technique on my lunarcharge "orcas" and they went from unwearable to only a little snug.
I used a size 9-10 cardboard shoe tree most NMDS and Ultraboost come with and stuck in my V2 and it did the same thing, although creased the V2 insoles a bit. I shall be getting some wooden shoe trees I think.

Damn I need a trip to Hongkong. They have CNY both caged and uncaged sitting. I saw a pre order for 250. Hope the person can accomodate me.

Is that true? I have a good buddy in HK I'm sending out to look for them... hope it works!!!

Is that true? I have a good buddy in HK I'm sending out to look for them... hope it works!!!

Yeah. The person doing pre order was in hongkong. And her pre order was a good price which was 250. However there is a limit of pair per person.

:lol: naw man. Keep sns 100%.

I got offered my reigning champs and Ds black toes (2013) , for his kith ultra boost plus his 8/10 triple white 1.0

What y'all think. I don't eem like the Kiths but it's trade bait for a dude that wants to trade his belugas for these kiths.

My problem with yeezys is I should wear a 12.5 which they didn't make in the v2. The 12 was crushing my toes at first but wooden shoe tree for a couple days and now they're a good fit. Tried the 13 and it slipped too much.

I would recommend anyone who thinks their v2 is half size too small to invest in some nice wooden shoe trees and put them in for a couple days. They do wonders. I also used this technique on my lunarcharge "orcas" and they went from unwearable to only a little snug.
i got all v2 yeezys and they are all size 12.5 US lol 

:lol: naw man. Keep sns 100%.

I got offered my reigning champs and Ds black toes (2013) , for his kith ultra boost plus his 8/10 triple white 1.0

What y'all think. I don't eem like the Kiths but it's trade bait for a dude that wants to trade his belugas for these kiths.

What size is your Kiths?

anyone from the Eugene/Oregon area mind PMing me? Im trying to figure out if the guy I bought my kith UBs from is giving me the run around, blaming delays on weather and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom