ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 ​

Top 3 Boost Collaboration

Recent Ultra Boost Pickups (Naked & Triple Black)

Black vs. White 

Bonus shots

Someone requested a white lace swap? I wasn't a fan of the rope so I threw 1 flat on and 1 rope on to show. 

More lace swap. Original Multi Colored laces and the White/Multi laces. Swapping laces is a pain in the *** for this model. 

Bonus on feet shots with the lace swap. Yes I un-DS'ed both of them 
indifferent.gif
, wasn't about to lace swap twice lol. But they weren't for sale anyway.
Send one of those kith my way 
laugh.gif

Just received my triple of the Solar Red V2s (right)... Its length matches up exactly compared to my first pair (left). The middle is my second pair, and it's significantly longer than the other two... :smh:
View media item 2288168
The middle shoe could pass for one whole size up than the listed size. Anyone else have this issue with duplicates?

Last edited:
I really don't get why the f*** Adidas aren't releasing the RCs in europe?! Doesn't make sense to release them in the US, Asia and Australia and not in europe. For christs sake Adidas, you're a european brand, just release them already!

Just received my triple of the Solar Red V2s (right)... Its length matches up exactly compared to my first pair (left). The middle is my second pair, and it's significantly longer than the other two...
mean.gif
When I bought 2 solar reds back then the knit didn't match either:

I give adidas props for redefining what comfort is in a shoe but having to buy a different size for each different model is just stupid. I'm sure a company of their size can afford to standardize sizing. To add insult to injury, you can't even walk into stores to try sizes on most of the time since they're always sold out. Buying any Adidas shoe online is always a crapshoot....Glad the community is around or else I would've bought most of my shoes in the wrong size.

Last edited:

I give adidas props for redefining what comfort is in a shoe but having to buy a different size for each different model is just stupid. I'm sure a company of their size can afford to standardize sizing. To add insult to injury, you can't even walk into stores to try sizes on most of the time since they're always sold out. Buying any Adidas shoe online is always a crapshoot....Glad the community is around or else I would've bought most of my shoes in the wrong size.
Well different model is okay with me since each silhouette is different and toe box width is different amongst UB to NMDs for example.

Different knit and CW of the same model variance is the one I have a gripe about. Especially like you said how fast these sell out.

Nike models differ in sizing across models...

Nike models differ in sizing across models...
I'll take your word for it but it has been pretty consistent for me across several platforms. I wear a 9 in metcons,racers,frees, all their basketball shoes (Kobe, KD, etc.), and SBs. I was already pretty confident just going TTS in their shoes.

Pullin the trigger on Kith UBs for 485.

Hate paying resell but this is the first and last time. ****** deal or am I on par with market?

Pullin the trigger on Kith UBs for 485.

Hate paying resell but this is the first and last time. ****** deal or am I on par with market?
Anything under $500 seems like a "good" deal right now. Probably won't be the last time you pay resell with all the damn hype surrounding ub's.

Hey guys i got a question.

If i wear a 10 in uncage UB and 10 in regular UB.

Could I pull a 10.5 in Pusha EQT boost?

Someone has em for a steal but IDK if theyll fit me.

Thx in advance

Hey guys i got a question.

If i wear a 10 in uncage UB and 10 in regular UB.

Could I pull a 10.5 in Pusha EQT boost?

Someone has em for a steal but IDK if theyll fit me.

Thx in advance
There were several NT'ers who said they run a half size big. Size 10.5 might be too big man. 

Anything under $500 seems like a "good" deal right now. Probably won't be the last time you pay resell with all the damn hype surrounding ub's.
Just these and the CNYs because of their unique colorways.. CNYs I can probably live without since I'm getting the Kith UBs though... unless I find a deal I cannot pass up 
laugh.gif

I think when my taxes come around. I'm going to pull on some chocolates
My thoughts exactly.. these and Kiths been battling it out in my head. 

Back
Top Bottom