ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Just these and the CNYs because of their unique colorways.. CNYs I can probably live without since I'm getting the Kith UBs though... unless I find a deal I cannot pass up 
laugh.gif

My thoughts exactly.. these and Kiths been battling it out in my head. 
It sucks but "first and last time" doesn't mean much around here. Resellers seem to always win in the end 
mean.gif

It sucks but "first and last time" doesn't mean much around here. Resellers seem to always win in the end 
mean.gif
Lol these 2 releases caught me slippin which is why I took an L..

Oh well though..Least we got Olive 3.0s and OG NMDs coming up next.

Olive 3.0s are 
pimp.gif

Just these and the CNYs because of their unique colorways.. CNYs I can probably live without since I'm getting the Kith UBs though... unless I find a deal I cannot pass up 
laugh.gif

My thoughts exactly.. these and Kiths been battling it out in my head. 
Its time brother! LMAO

Quote:

There were several NT'ers who said they run a half size big. Size 10.5 might be too big man. 
Weak thx

Yo NT fam-

Gonna clean my wool grey 1.0 for the first time, does anyone have any tips? The wool material is so much different than the other 1.0s I own and I don't want to ruin them. Thanks in advance!

this news made my heart dance but wallet sink.
glad it made someone's heart dance.. my heart cant take the feeLs from missing out.. causes me to spend way too much time pondering resell and way too much time lurking for an appropriate deal LOL
My size too lol. Pull the trigger bro.
I did man. I'm actually shocked the person was ok with my offer.. all the sellers in socal have been getting crazy offers of 550+ and still sitting on them waiting for something better. Guess the key here is to hit up sellers on the east coast lol

Yo NT fam-

Gonna clean my wool grey 1.0 for the first time, does anyone have any tips? The wool material is so much different than the other 1.0s I own and I don't want to ruin them. Thanks in advance!
- Clean the boost/bottoms with a tooth brush, crep brush or something of that nature but DO NOT touch the PK.

- Put them in a pillow case, take the soles out, and them throw in the washer on COLD.

- Let them air dry and you should be good

- Clean the boost/bottoms with a tooth brush, crep brush or something of that nature but DO NOT touch the PK.
- Put them in a pillow case, take the soles out, and them throw in the washer on COLD.

Thanks brother, appreciate it! Repped.

I would spot clean the PK with a soft tooth brush, hot water, and jason markk (or laundry detergent if you dont have any) before throwing them in a washer. If you don't wash the PK prior to throwing in the washer IMO you are prone to setting the stain

I would spot clean the PK with a soft tooth brush, hot water, and jason markk (or laundry detergent if you dont have any) before throwing them in a washer. If you don't wash the PK prior to throwing in the washer IMO you are prone to setting the stain

Great tip, thanks man

Great tip, thanks man
Yea just be really careful with the brush you use.. wool PK pulls up quicker than regular PK so it has to be a super soft brush. I use those super soft sponges that don't have bristles when cleaning PK

seems like it's the same process for non-wool?  I dont see any diff.

Back
Top Bottom