ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wore my 3.0s for a good while this weekend. Kinda torn on the feeling. It's the most drastic change from the 1.0 and 2.0. Thinner but less breathable without the holes in the weave. Less contact at the mid foot which I dislike. I enjoy the snug comforting feeling of the PK. Feels the lightest of all 3 generations. Don't think it's any more comfortable than 1.0/2.0, maybe even less since less PK contact/bigger silhouette.

I can't blame them for trying something new. Hopefully 4.0 puts all the good traits into one.

A couple new pick ups for the 1st week of the 2017:

- Had an opportunity to double up on the TB UB in my size (8.5) for retail; all in all, averaging the total cost for each pair to $250. Overall, extremely satisfied considering the joke quantity released on ADC; as if it wasn't already a headache trying to get a pair, the quantities for "half sizes" were drastically less than full sizes.

- Blk/Wht V2 received as a gift from a very good friend.

I think these should keep me satisfied for a while (so i tell myself); really trying to keep my sneaker expenditure at a minimum for 2017. Though i won't lie, it has taken all my willpower to pass on those trace cargo/military 3.0s.

Are those the UB LTD? Been looking for those man ... Not at resell price .. Sell me one ... LoL
Yeah, as @macg0120 stated, they're marked as LTD on the box, and appear to actually be pretty limited. i think your best bet is to pull the trigger on resale soon if you really want a pair (or you can wait it out for a restock - which at this point, nobody knows will happen or not). Based on an eBay search by style code just now, here are the quantities (literally some half-sizes are showing only 1 or 2 listing - however if you are full size, your odds are a little bit better).

I may or may not triple up since these were my favorite boost release of 2016; that way i can beat one pair in the gym and everywhere else like a red-headed step child, and still have 1 or 2 back up pairs stored away.

t6HZyvY.jpg
Didn't expect so much snow yesterday

I recently tripled up on the Triple Black 1.0 in sz 12. Paid $350 shipped for it from 23Penny. No regrets. Got my first 2 pairs from ADC using ATC services which cost me $75 each on top of retail price. Not sure on the numbers but I feel these were more limited than even the RC collab. 

http://www.23penny.com/product/adidas-ultra-boost-ltd-triple-blk

I think I may go after 1 pair of the 3.0 Triple Black but these (1.0 Triple Black) are definitely a top 3 UB for me alongside the RC and 3M 1.0. Although, I've taken a huge liking to the CNY 3.0. 

Last edited:

I recently tripled up on the Triple Black 1.0 in sz 12. Paid $350 shipped for it from 23Penny. No regrets. Got my first 2 pairs from ADC using ATC services which cost me $75 each on top of retail price. Not sure on the numbers but I feel these were more limited than even the RC collab. 

http://www.23penny.com/product/adidas-ultra-boost-ltd-triple-blk

I think I may go after 1 pair of the 3.0 Triple Black but these (1.0 Triple Black) are definitely a top 3 UB for me alongside the RC and 3M 1.0. Although, I've taken a huge liking to the CNY 3.0. 
I'm targeting 3.0s TB as my beaters. Can't let my only pair of 1.0 TB to be a beater.

Hey guys,

I have some UB 2.0's that I got about 8 months ago. The midsole is cracking in several places. Is that normal?

Not that normal but seen a couple of pairs that is like that.

Since it's winter and still trying to wear out older stock nike shoes, haven't even worn any boost pickups from past year plus. Yes it's sacrilegious. But rotation is good sized.
I do worry about how fast I'm going to go through the Continental sole.

Since it's winter and still trying to wear out older stock nike shoes, haven't even worn any boost pickups from past year plus. Yes it's sacrilegious. But rotation is good sized.
I do worry about how fast I'm going to go through the Continental sole.

Imo wear and tear for UB sole is overrated. Unless you only have 1 pair and you use it for running. But if its for casual wear no worries.

Back
Top Bottom