ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Out of curiosity, did anyone go a half size DOWN on their Kith Ultra Boost Mid?
My boy did, and he ended up selling them because he said they were too tight around his ankle and weren't comfortable (he couldn't get his TTS). 

Never tried on myself, though. 

Last edited:
Might sell my coppers to a good friend for $450 to fund my Kith... 
nerd.gif

Wondering if the women's version of some color ways are able to fetch the same price as men's? Came across wool grey but not sure if it's a good price

Wondering if the women's version of some color ways are able to fetch the same price as men's? Came across wool grey but not sure if it's a good price
What's the price? Sometimes you'll find womens sizes cheaper than mens 

Last edited:
My TTS is an 8, I don't have wide feet

That's the size I prefer in Ultra Boosts but I can grab a 7.5 in the Kith UB for $375 shipped right now and it's almost too good to pass up

I'm just concerned with the length of the shoe so I was wondering if people think they run long kinda like the Uncaged Ultra Boosts

From what I've read 1.0 and 2.0 are half size up from TTS, and 3.0 is TTS? And all the collabs or limited have varying sizing lol

Some people just stick with TTS for all UB though, 3.0 included

Last edited:
My TTS is an 8, I don't have wide feet

That's the size I prefer in Ultra Boosts but I can grab a 7.5 in the Kith UB for $375 shipped right now and it's almost too good to pass up

I'm just concerned with the length of the shoe so I was wondering if people think they run long kinda like the Uncaged Ultra Boosts

My normal UB sz is 8.5 and I grabbed both 8.5 and 8 in the RFs.

I can wear both but I like the 8.5 better because the fuze material on the toe makes it stiffer and don't like my toes rubbing there.

If you take the insole out of the 7.5, they'll fit just fine IMO.

Last edited:
After seeing people talk about the Trail Boosts I'm about to get the non Kith pair. I would rather have a black shoe anyway, and I'm pretty sure there's nothing special about the Kith pair right? Just the name/color.

Back
Top Bottom