ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

It's a damn shame too bc when I bought my olive 2.0s pictures of these military greens surfaced days after. I kept these 2.0s on ice hoping to replace them with the military greens smh. It's almost like I can't even look at my pair the same bc I want the 3.0 so bad. Maybe I'll try selling mine and paying resell smh. Prob won't get **** for these.

Sorry to say they look terrible..thought the uncaged UBs were the ugliest sneaker of all time. turns out adidas can do even worse. sorry man! if you enjoy them, this is what matters..I am just giving my opinion :smile:

To me, they look like the water shoes that old folks wear to water parks

Seems a good amount of people want the trace cargo now haha. Hope y'all get to eat. They look awesome on feet.

I found PB felt more squidgy / marshmallow-esque BUT there was less stability compared to the UB

with the PB my ankle would roll occasionally, never had that with the UB.

i upgraded to UB and never looked back

^this. Stated the same like 20 pages ago lol. Have the PB 2.0, IMO more comfy than my grey City Sock but less stable than UB.
But if you can get it or the 2017 PB for a good price, I think they are really good value.

On a side note, the boost outsole looks much thicker on the 2017 PB. That can only be good.

Is anyone in here selling a pair of RC's? My dad saw the shoe and now I need to get one for him 

a SIZE Us9 
mean.gif

I'll take the roasts. I was a hater of these shoes and the other CWs, but really like these in person.

Na not even trying to roast bro just my 2 cents. If you like them that's all that matters. Doesn't matter what anybody else thinks. Especially on the internet. If you feeling them then rock the **** out of them bro more power to you

This thread is overpopulated. Just like the UB releases the past 8-10 months...

Sitting and wearing my 1.0's and reflecting on those days.

Dad just took my pair, yelled "Tell me when you find them. love you" and left 

How sway ... 

@pg62  seems like that group is cooked as well lol 

Last edited:
Hi forgive me if this type of question is not allowed here but I am about to trade my DS v2 oreo size 11 for DS kith UB size 10.5. Is this a fair trade or not in terms of valur of each shoe. Thanks just want it to be as far as possible. 

Hi forgive me if this type of question is not allowed here but I am about to trade my DS v2 oreo size 11 for DS kith UB size 10.5. Is this a fair trade or not in terms of valur of each shoe. Thanks just want it to be as far as possible. 

Youre getting the better deal, take it!

Back
Top Bottom