ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if people are paying an extra $20 to snag a pair they really want then I say its worth it....saves you the time, effort, and the L

Last edited:
Man.. I really want the trace cargos but couldn't add to cart so I somehow ended up with the ground beef colourway

I'm hoping I'll get lucky, I'll be at work during the release

Good luck! :smile: If the site dropping the shoes is stable pull down the refresh circle and let it refresh as just at the release time. I see way to many people endlessly refreshing and hoping they'll cop that way

Just confirmed TGW will be shipping the following model numbers S77417 and S77416.
I sure hope you're right. I was told the same SKUs from the Live Assistance rep. She says those were the SKUs provided them with their order from Adidas, so I went ahead and ordered a pair of the whites, and they said if they come in other than what I was told, then they'll waive the return fee.

I sure hope you're right. I was told the same SKUs from the Live Assistance rep. She says those were the SKUs provided them with their order from Adidas, so I went ahead and ordered a pair of the whites, and they said if they come in other than what I was told, then they'll waive the return fee.
met too. Got one of each. Although picture of white has a white sole.... should be black. 

Back
Top Bottom