ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just found the trace cargo UBs on a lowkey euro site (no US shipping sorry) but my true size is sold out. I wonder if I can pull them off in my old 1.0 size (half up)? Anyone who have tried them in their old ub size?

no disrespect to you ...

However this is why I stop collecting or even caring about kicks ....

Kids don't even buy what they like unless they are label with rare,exclusive,limited etc .... Then a piece of turd is label super limited and everyone swears by them like they are the best thing next to slice bread but deep down they know they ugly AF but just bought into the hype ....

Miss me with that ....

try not to let what others feel factor into your decision. its unfortunate but a fact of life these days.

i know what you mean though

Just found the trace cargo UBs on a lowkey euro site (no US shipping sorry) but my true size is sold out. I wonder if I can pull them off in my old 1.0 size (half up)? Anyone who have tried them in their old ub size?
going half size up on 3.0 would be silly IMO

Last edited:

That would fit really loose. TTS is preferable, but .5 down is snug fit.

Hey, what is this site? since im from the eu..

Was it sole supplier?

They'll be really big on you, IMHO. I'm a 10.5-11 in 1.0s; I wear a size 10 in the trace cargos and could probably even pull of a 9.5.

people tend to make that mistake when they don't know what gum soles are. Like when people will call anything "Icey soles" for something that isn't even translucent
I know what gum soles are guy. I was being vague in my original post sorry i didn't use your correct term of Beige/tan

is obvious you aren't trying to help anyone in here ... Who care where they shipped to .. Just post it .... Im sure you in here waiting for others to post link so now that you "know" of one why not post it?

Lol my thoughts exactly. if you're afraid of someone copping, buy your pair first then post the link

is obvious you aren't trying to help anyone in here ... Who care where they shipped to .. Just post it .... Im sure you in here waiting for others to post link so now that you "know" of one why not post it?
Lol my thoughts exactly. if you're afraid of someone copping, buy your pair first then post the link
Sneakeradeet lurking man. Have to protect the links
laugh.gif

I don't remember the last time I was hyped about so many Nike releases like I have with adidas as of now.

Last edited:

What's your problem? And if I posted the site from the start people would just reply and say "no US shipping" etc. Your attitude isn't helping anyone either.

Lol some people in here are just pure bitter. What part of "they only ship to Scandinavia" is it that you 2 don't understand? Afaik you guys aren't living there and I don't see the point in posting when it's to no help. If there is any other scandinavian fellow in here You're more than welcome to pm me and I'll provide the link.

Lol some people in here are just pure bitter. What part of "they only ship to Scandinavia" is it that you 2 don't understand? Afaik you guys aren't living there and I don't see the point in posting when it's to no help. If there is any other scandinavian fellow in here You're more than welcome to pm me and I'll provide the link.
first was to no us then it was only Scandinavia then you will ask for address confirmation and say it's only Aarhus then sorry but it's only to F&F ... Just don't even mention it ... That would be better for everyone ...

Back
Top Bottom