ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you guys think I overpaid if I paid retail on a pair of 3.0 core black? Adidas had a little restock today on the core black, but I feel that this was pretty expensive for a super GR colorway. I do like the color, but just wondering if common to be able to cop at under retail.

Thanks!

Do you guys think I overpaid if I paid retail on a pair of 3.0 core black? Adidas had a little restock today on the core black, but I feel that this was pretty expensive for a super GR colorway. I do like the color, but just wondering if common to be able to cop at under retail.

Thanks!

you paid retail. no you didnt overpay, wont get much cheaper than that.

Last edited:
you paid retail. no you didnt overpay, wont get much cheaper than that.
All the ultra boosts I have I purchased last year and in 2015 from Road Runner Sports when they allowed their 30% discounts on ultra boosts. This is my first time paying retail so it just felt a little different. Ha.

Size 9 woman's WW on eBay for a steal rn if anyone's interested Idk if legit just saw in passing and seller says they're authentic
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

The days of catching good colorways for good discounts will be pretty difficult. They just don't sit around to go in discounts like they did on sweatshop.

Yup buying in Euros is too expensive for me.....I'm going to have wait for the right buy.

Had a chance to buy off 3Sxity earlier today too, but couldn't do it.

GBP on the other hand.....that's a great deal.

Back
Top Bottom