ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you should be fine. did this with my solar yellow pair and they came out clean. PK felt kinda stiff but loosened up after a few wears.

They were already yellowing so not expecting much. Mostly washed them to get rid of the gym/running shoe smell.

Dat lacing 
sick.gif

Boss gave me the day off so decided it would be a good time to machine wash my beater core black 1.0's. Not sure how they are going to come out but followed the same steps I took when I washed my white 1.0's. I'll post pics in a few.
this reminds me, i should toss in my 3m LTDs and my Creams too.. both due for a deep cleaning 

I'm always on the lookout out now whenever I hit up Ross, Marshalls, and TJ Max. I never get lucky enough to see anything like some people have been coming up on.
Is this all about that size 15 black gradient the guy found? I got the fragment craze at Marshalls but this...

Hi, I'm trying to buy my gf the EQT 93/17 and she wears a 5.5 in NMD Mesh. I've been trying to find a 5.5 in the eqt 93/17 and can't seem to find any. Did they not make that size or something? Also would a 6 fit her? Will the 5 be too small?

Last edited:
Hi, I'm trying to buy my gf the EQT 93/17 and she wears a 5.5 in NMD Mesh. I've been trying to find a 5.5 in the eqt 93/17 and can't seem to find any. Did they not make that size or something? Also would a 6 fit her?
93/17 is in men's sizing. If she's wearing the NMD in men's sizing, she should be good. They do make 5.5

Is this all about that size 15 black gradient the guy found? I got the fragment craze at Marshalls but this...
Just in general, I don't care for the gradient UB I think those are hideous. But I did check a few of the local Marshalls in the area after the fragment posts. I can only dream to get that lucky.

any help on oreos in a size 11.5?  preferably from champ, footlocker or footactoin?  I have a gift card so I would like to use it on these

any help on oreos in a size 11.5?  preferably from champ, footlocker or footactoin?  I have a gift card so I would like to use it on these

you'll have to do you're own grounwork there, especially if you want to use a gift card. By the time sombody magically mentions a store near you, chances are they will be gone before you can get there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom