ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
can someone explain how the YM carting works? Once it's carted in an account that unit of inventory is reserved indefinitely?

can someone explain how the YM carting works? Once it's carted in an account that unit of inventory is reserved indefinitely?

only held for 10minutes and then it can be recarted...by YM...

You can get lucky manually but have to be quick.

paid for $35 for an 11.5 oreo like a month ago and have been trying to cancel but they didnt. Copped manually on Richards so now I doubled up and had to pay $35. Wish I could have switched it to a night cargo atc

Last edited:
only held for 10minutes and then it can be recarted...by YM...

You can get lucky manually but have to be quick.
did that to cop the multicolor uncaged this am.. kept refreshing till i saw my size  and put that *** in my cart where it was held for 10 min then checked out with the quickness

All the YM 10 NC's are gone, hopefully the ATC I paid $20 for last night comes through
ohwell.gif
My ATC came through on FNL this morning for oreos...  

Ended up buying a Yeezy Mafia cart. Not sure the order will ship or not but at least I copped. Didn't help that Adidas pretty much hates all my cc's except 1. Same thing happened with the EQT 93-17. Multiple errors on 3 different cards.

Will definitely keep tabs on my cc charges though. Don't trust YM.

Last edited:
Ugh.. I would never buy a cart but $15 isn't terrible.. I just don't want to support them lol.

That 9.5 cargo is pain to try and cop though smh

Back
Top Bottom