ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MC 2.0 for me today 
Nice fit with the MC 2.0 man. One of my favorite UB cws.
smokin.gif

Fraying really bothers me. Not so much on the yellowing, though. I love it when my Jordans start yellowing for some reason. Boost yellows within weeks/months it seems like, though. Most noticeably on my all white PK NMD.
Does fraying on your ultra boost bother you guys? Or does scratching of the heel cup or yellowing of boost bother you more?

Silver boost dropped this morning? :nerd:

Seeing a bunch of peeps tweet about copping.. maybe they are referring to uncaged?

Last edited:
I shoulda bought the Oreos when I had the chance. I thought the Silvers would be just as good. Those look like doodoo.

Everything sits in Brazil lol 

They had 3Ms until really recently 
I was in DR last week and I accidentally loaded up their adidas page and it still had the MC 1.0 in stock 
laugh.gif

I shoulda bought the Oreos when I had the chance. I thought the Silvers would be just as good. Those look like doodoo.
they'll probably still pop back up or restock a few times, just pay attention to the thread. 

Last edited:

I was in DR last week and I accidentally loaded up their adidas page and it still had the MC 1.0 in stock 
laugh.gif

they'll probably still pop back up or restock a few times, just pay attention to the thread. 
DR has its own adidas webstore ? damn didn't even knew that 

The prices are too high for that kind of economy, same as in Brazil ... stuff sits 

Back
Top Bottom