ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the SNS 2.0 isnt terrible , but its very dissapointing compared to SNS 1.0 (Goat)  
ohwell.gif

Oh and RC >>>> Sns 2.0 

but we all know its gonna sell out anyway ,like all boost collabs

Last edited:
Guy on Reddit said he found a sample of the "Laceless" UB at an outlet somewhere in Europe
Hopefully these look good on feet. They don't look so good in product images and that pic.

Had the same feelings about the Kiths but Kiths surprised me in how they look on feet.

Hopefully these look good on feet. They don't look so good in product images and that pic.

Had the same feelings about the Kiths but Kiths surprised me in how they look on feet.
The knit pattern looks really nice but im not feeling it other than that

The knit pattern looks really nice but im not feeling it other than that
That middle part looks like it might cause some pain/tightness for them high arch folks.

But i agree, that knit pattern looks like. Wish that was the 3.0 or make it the 4.0 pattern.

I asked earlier and didn't get much of a response/solution- anyway around the front ankle rubbing on 93/17s?

I asked earlier and didn't get much of a response/solution- anyway around the front ankle rubbing on 93/17s?
I don't have them but I'm assuming you're referencing the new "burrito" tongue. As far as a solution the only thing i could thing of working is maybe lacing them looser or maybe wearing socks that cover the affected area

I don't have them but I'm assuming you're referencing the new "burrito" tongue. As far as a solution the only thing i could thing of working is maybe lacing them looser or maybe wearing socks that cover the affected area

True, I'm hoping with more wear they will break in softer in that area, but we will see.

Oreos just shipped from stockX. I like that site a lot. Fast, efficient service and they kept me updated every step on both my purchases.

Last edited:
Need to catch up on this thread. Is the SNS x Social Status collab going to be an afternoon drop for us on the West Coast or a morning CET time drop so 12 AM to 3 AM depending on if you're on the West or East coasts? Really want these to wear since I think they look dope with the black toe cap piece removed. 

Also, what's with the weird Yeezy app reservation head starts for FTL and Champs now? I got a 9 minute head start on each. I assume it will bump up to 10 minutes once I check in "in person."

Curious why they got rid of the 5 minute and 6 minute head starts. 

Last edited:

Need to catch up on this thread. Is the SNS x Social Status collab going to be an afternoon drop for us on the West Coast or a morning CET time drop so 12 AM to 3 AM depending on if you're on the West or East coasts? Really want these to wear since I think they look dope with the black toe cap piece removed. 

Also, what's with the weird Yeezy app reservation head starts for FTL and Champs now? I got a 9 minute head start on each. I assume it will bump up to 10 minutes once I check in "in person."

Curious why they got rid of the 5 minute and 6 minute head starts. 
According to SNS website the online drop will occur at a "Random time, due to high demand." on the 8th. But even with that I'm not sure which time zone they will be going off of, so your guess is as good as anyones.

In respects to the Yeezy HS, across all the Footsite apps it got "inflated" so it'll probably be the same just with bigger numbers for everyone

Yeezy's drop the 11th, SNSxSS drop the 8th and 18th

Exactly why we should listen to him cause he probably knows better than anyone
roll.gif
should have been more specific. Zebras drop same day as WW release for the SNS (18th). Won't even bother trying to land the SNS online on the 8th since it will be random

According to SNS website the online drop will occur at a "Random time, due to high demand." on the 8th. But even with that I'm not sure which time zone they will be going off of, so your guess is as good as anyones.

In respects to the Yeezy HS, across all the Footsite apps it got "inflated" so it'll probably be the same just with bigger numbers for everyone
Thanks man. Well, that sucks with the random drop. Especially, if it's in the morning or early afternoon on CET time since that's the middle of the night for me on the West Coast. 
mean.gif

I was just going to take my chances with the count down since every SNS countdown has crashed for me. 

As for the footsite apps, thanks for the update. Repped for both responses. 

Zebras come out the 18th? Saturday following these black jeezys? This month gonna be wild

Back
Top Bottom