ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I know. Enjoy your SNS.

What??? You didn't include 3Ms??? 
mean.gif
I'm a simple man I see boobs I like ... sorry sorry I meant I like the RCs as they are so everything else is slightly overlooked (Is this 3Ms sacrilege? haha) 

Got my CNY EQT Boost yesterday. It came with a sick box! check out my review here
reviews are always subjected to critiques. With that said, I'd say maybe expand your review vocab's other than the word "dope" to describe everything. But other than that, not too bad. The box is supposed to represent a mahjong table with the green felt. Insoles are images of other mahjong tiles. 

And I think the sickest box will remain the CNY Nike AF1 x CLOT collab. That along with these EQT box and the Concepts Lobster SB styrofoam box are IMO the coolest box

Last edited:

I'm a simple man I see boobs I like ... sorry sorry I meant I like the RCs as they are so everything else is slightly overlooked (Is this 3Ms sacrilege? haha) 
Ask that to the two regulars here. Just don't want to tag them. 
tongue.gif

reviews are always subjected to critiques. With that said, I'd say maybe expand your review vocab's other than the word "dope" to describe everything. But other than that, not too bad. The box is supposed to represent a mahjong table with the green felt. Insoles are images of other mahjong tiles. 

And I think the sickest box will remain the CNY Nike AF1 x CLOT collab. That along with these EQT box and the Concepts Lobster SB styrofoam box are IMO the coolest box

Thanks for the constructive criticism!

I need some input. These are my first pairs of ultra boosts. I had purchased a black pair from adc in my tts and they fit awesome. However I saw the discount on the black UB thru jack rabbit so I copped those and returned my adc pair. The JR pair didn't feel the same and I think I figured out why my UB fit so off. Check out the cut of the shoe. Check out how low the black is by the ankle. Also the cage seems to be more towards the front. Both shoes fit exactly the same even with .5 sz difference. Am I buggin? These maybe going straight back to jack rabbit. Left is my tts 11.5. Oreo is sz 11.

View media item 2325660

Last edited:
New to this thread, usually lurking in the NMD thread. Anywho, how hard to come by are the BA8842 Core Black UB's? Been after them for about a week now and no luck. Those must be restocking soon, yes?

Man, if I hit, I wonder if I can trade for both 3M and TB 1.0. Or is that just wishful thinking? 
laugh.gif
I thinks its possible but hard to find that deal. Depending on the resell of this yeezy. Better if you sell then buy both pairs. Worst case scenario you add a little money.

I thought we all softly agreed to not speak of the black and white Ultra Boost that will remain unnamed whilst I roam the thread 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

You gonna be trying for the Yeezys this week? 

If you can hit, trade it for a pair of Black and White Ultra Boost with Reflective Material. That's my plan 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom