ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Someone just told me that 93/17 restocked this morning on ADC, true? Were there a lot of pairs?
It's true, they pretty much had a fsr restock early this morning. Didn't seem too difficult to cop because they released sizes in waves but I passed.

Losing hope in finding a good deal for RC's in size 12. Might pull my bid from Stockx and just wait for the R2 White Mountaineering's.

is there anyone knows how is the fit of new y-3 pure boost since they don't have zg outsole and maybe fşt would be different than ZG. i am us10.5 with ub and us10 with y-3 pb zg by the way.

Someone just told me that 93/17 restocked this morning on ADC, true? Were there a lot of pairs?
yeah they did late in the AM

FSR
Around 3 AM PST....Adidas couldn't pick any better time to restock where most sneakerheads were having wet dream
laugh.gif

Carted silver boosts and got to checkout but didn't pull the trigger. Just go Oreos in hand and I think they look better plus $200 retail for a gray UB 3.0 seemed like an L

Link for oreos i need that size 10?  How the hell did the silver boosts sell out in seconds 

Last edited:
Sns for silver boost seemed to go smooth. I took forever to enter my details in as well, do they hold the cart or something?

Anyway, I entered my address in incorrectly. How easy is this to rectify with them? I have emailed them straight away.

Back
Top Bottom