ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi a question about sizing here. I know there's information on that in the first page. But I have flat feet and so I insert custom insoles. I'm looking at 3.0s and uncaged. Should I go TTS, down or up? Just wondering if anyone has the same problem and has got some experience
You can go TTS on both depending on how thick your custom insoles are. If they are pretty thick I would .5sz up on the uncaged. you can stay TTS on 3.0 because the toebox and knits more forgiving.

No,  they are worth MSRP. There hasn't been a solidified resell value for the Kolors yet. Just jacked up prices resellers think folks will pay because of 1 or 2 successful 'big' pay outs.
Every boost is not above retail. There are plenty cb/white/navy 3.0s sitting at your local stores.

Exactly. H-e-l-l to the no would not pay resell for the new Kolors. Just don't think will get them at a discount. And tracking them down would be pain. Something different.

Hi a question about sizing here. I know there's information on that in the first page. But I have flat feet and so I insert custom insoles. I'm looking at 3.0s and uncaged. Should I go TTS, down or up? Just wondering if anyone has the same problem and has got some experience
If you're inserting orthopedic insoles, of course you're going to need to size up.

It would also depend if you are removing the existing insole in the shoe. I think you should be ok with going 0.5 up, while removing the Boost insole. The knit is very forgiving, so even if your foot hits the top it wouldn't be uncomfortable.

Either way, no one is going to know for sure as orthopedic insoles come in varying sizes and shapes. You're going to have to get a pair and see of yourself.

You're in Anaheim? The LA zone reaches all the way to where the 605 and 91 cross. 15 minute drive from you probably.
I'm working in Irvine though. Last time I drove up I ended up at Long Beach State. Not too bad of drive shooting up the 405.

Last edited:
Anyone has any comments on the new black grey white color way for the uncaged? Still undecided on it. Seems hard to style? Or should I wait for the triple black 3.0?

Last edited:

can you buy your own shoe with a different account to artificially create a resell market value?
Pair could have been sold anywhere. Stockx just gathers sale info from various platforms and reports them. For all we know it could've been an ebay sell that was never paid for..

Pair could have been sold anywhere. Stockx just gathers sale info from various platforms and reports them. For all we know it could've been an ebay sell that was never paid for..
Ah yes forgot about that. But even then so, stockx can pick and choose sales from various platforms to create whatever price point they want.

regardless I wouldn't take too much from a $700 sale. Unless a person is a reseller then have at it. Price them for $1,000 and hope a foolish soul bites.

I mean even if it wasn't a legitimate sale , people are still putting in bids for $350-$400 which is krazy lol.

I'm going to list my SNS for 5k and hope someone bites
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom