ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just scooped an 8 on ADC!
smokin.gif

#TeamManual
You checked out just now?

They are 3 versions in on the Ultraboost model and I don't think it's that easy for casual buyers to get even the basic colorways anymore. I think that is kind of troubling.  I understand the situation with Yeezys and I get it. But for a model that was essentially a running shoe, this makes adidas seem slightly greedy. But I guess this is how they want to do it. My guess is they don't believe/feel the Ultraboost is for runners or casual people anymore or it is no longer their primary target market and I think that sucks. In the end they are a business and all businesses just want to make money.  It shouldn't really take a "bot" just to have a chance at a pair of sneakers, but that's kind of what is starting to happen, more people each release just end up chancing it with a cart service. Eventually no one will try manually.

They are 3 versions in on the Ultraboost model and I don't think it's that easy for casual buyers to get even the basic colorways anymore. I think that is kind of troubling.  I understand the situation with Yeezys and I get it. But for a model that was essentially a running shoe, this makes adidas seem slightly greedy. But I guess this is how they want to do it. My guess is they don't believe/feel the Ultraboost is for runners or casual people anymore or it is no longer their primary target market and I think that sucks. In the end they are a business and all businesses just want to make money.  It shouldn't really take a "bot" just to have a chance at a pair of sneakers, but that's kind of what is starting to happen, more people each release just end up chancing it with a cart service. Eventually no one will try manually.

Holy crap 600 unread posts in just a couple hours, thread moving too fast for me these days. Even for a drop day this is nuts.

At some point adidas is going to have to go the Nike route and deal with the horrible customer/buying experience that comes with buying shoes from them. Let's see how bad they let it get though. Nikes situation got pretty bad before they decided to improve buyer experience.

They could put boost on a turd and everyone would go crazy.

Samoa boosts coming soon.

Forum boosts coming soon.

Inikis aren't worth retail or $96 shipped.

It's a 40-50 shoe. The upper is complete trash quality wise

Last edited:
carted a 9 in the gray iniki, tried to pay with Paypal and it said they had to contact the merchant. Never seen that before, but whatever, obviously didnt get the shoe.

For ever one person who you think wont try manually, theres 20 more ppl willing to take that spot

It doesnt matter to adidas or any company who buys the shoes, as long as it sells out

This right here is why for better or for worse I can appreciate the footsite apps. Sure it sucks for those who haven't spent a great deal in store but I think it's the fairest way to handle these kind of releases. Reward loyal customers with a better chance at copping while eliminating bots from the unfair advantage. Groups like YM and all those ATC services are really starting to annoy me. And no I didn't put any effort into this release but I just see this growing trend of these kids behind their computer screens copping anything left and right just to flip. Smh.. let me hop off my soap box

Back
Top Bottom