ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At some point adidas is going to have to go the Nike route and deal with the horrible customer/buying experience that comes with buying shoes from them. Let's see how bad they let it get though. Nikes situation got pretty bad before they decided to improve buyer experience.

Adidas would lose too much for that to happen.

If they begin to mass produce boost...yeah, no one is going to buy, and the sheep will move on to the next hyped up thing.

Boost is nothing but hype imo.

For ever one person who you think wont try manually, theres 20 more ppl willing to take that spot

It doesnt matter to adidas or any company who buys the shoes, as long as it sells out
That may be true, but that just means instead of 1 person failing 20 people fail manually. Failures will grow in mass numbers. I'm still guessing a number of people who claim to try manually actually use a bot or try with a cart service and just don't like to admit it. I'm just saying it's a sad state. If you want a pair of sneakers, you're going to have learn how to code and script, or get a bot service. That is bad.

scratch that help on the white mountaineering eqts. My man @jhelton8 hooked it up with a link with something I was comfortable with. Glad to just add them to my collection :smokin

If you guys forgot to add ROGERS20 for the iniki like I did, call in and they should be able to apply it for you.

Last edited:
They could put boost on a turd and everyone would go crazy.

Samoa boosts coming soon.

Forum boosts coming soon.

Inikis aren't worth retail or $96 shipped.

It's a 40-50 shoe. The upper is complete trash quality wise
I had a pair in hand last weekend and I somewhat agree. They're a glorified Samba with lower-quality materials.

scratch that help on the white mountaineering eqts. My man @jhelton8 hooked it up with a link with something I was comfortable with. Glad to just add them to my collection
smokin.gif
haha care to share? Trying to cop them eqts as well =)

I'd say adidas is pretty much at their peak and will begin to fall a little, especially if those 4.0s are for real and they don't switch up the knit/boost colors big time. I don't need black or white 1.0, 3.0, and 4.0 UBs. The models are too similar to justify purchasing the same colors.

How many new ub models until they lose their hold of the market and start to retro 1.0s.

Adidas at some point needs to rethink their strategy. I think it's true on both ends where people who strike out will be upset at first but eventually come back and try their luck again, but the other half have taken so many L's on these releases that they may abandon or just not even try anymore. I think that will be the issue later on, that potential customers will be indifferent and not even care to try bc in their minds it's pointless.

That is a mentality that is negative for any business. They will literally lose customers at this rate. If the only answer to purchasing a sneaker is to use a bot just to have a chance.  The chances an average person who hears about how comfortable Ultraboost are for running etc and wants to grab a pair are fairly slim and that's bad for business in the long run.

Yeah man, I'm ******* done with this. I'm just gonna enjoy the ones I already have until Adidas implements some sort of draw system. Now ya'll have one less person competing with you guys for UBs. Crazy how it feels like trying to cop Yeezys is more fair than this.

Got an 8.5 off End but no order confirmation yet. Showing under my order history though. $179..under retail hopefully it actually went through lol.

Last edited:
Pretty pumped i was able to get a pair of TB of ADC. I guess i refreshed at the perfect time bc i had no captcha and checked out smoothly. Feels good after striking out on TB 1.0 and zebras last weekend.

Back
Top Bottom