ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
early vote for post of the year :rofl:

do we even say congrats yet macg0120 macg0120 what if she says no? :lol: im just playin

Man don't jinx it. :lol: that would be more heartbreaking than all my L's with shoes.

@Jayocampo
 killed me with the "Notice me Senpai" oh lord haha 

btw @macg0120
 nobody have asked you the real question tho ... is she into sneakers ? 

Bad thing is she's not..... but good thing I get to save money.

Man don't jinx it.
laugh.gif
that would be more heartbreaking than all my L's with shoes.
You won't be taking an L on the proposal bro lol unless you're a boostgod fan the you deserve the L 
laugh.gif

As long as she let's you hoard as many as you like it's all good 

You won't be taking an L on the proposal bro lol unless you're a boostgod fan the you deserve the L :lol:

As long as she let's you hoard as many as you like it's all good 

Yeah I doubt she would say no. We are dating for almost 7 yrs. :lol:

Yeah she let me buy shoes but occasionally reminds me to save money.

Yeah I doubt she would say no. We are dating for almost 7 yrs.
laugh.gif

Yeah she let me buy shoes but occasionally reminds me to save money.
She's the one bro. Congrats again and best of luck, just sad that we're not gonna see any lpu's from your end in some time D: 

She's the one bro. Congrats again and best of luck, just sad that we're not gonna see any lpu's from your end in some time D: 

:lol:

Thanks again man. Yeah but i'll still sneek in some from time to time. Just need to recover from my expenses.

Last edited:
Man don't jinx it. :lol: that would be more heartbreaking than all my L's with shoes.

haha nah man, she wont say no.

Hey, now you'll have a combined income which means more money for shoes... no? thats not how it works? :lol:

Last edited:
SNS is literally the worst.  was trying to pick up second pair of WM EQT 93-17 botted all in 1 sec...f SNS

LOL second pair. I'm trying to get my first. And yeah SNS probably had like 8 pair it seems. This is why I basically get boost super GR's anything else I'm out apparently.

god sns is ridiculous lol. I carted twice on ADC UK but if only they shipped to the US!!! 
mean.gif

haha nah man, she wont say no.

Hey, now you'll have a combined income which means more money for shoes... no? thats not how it works? :lol:

Lol. I doubt that. I'll let her keep her income. She is somehow a bread winner for her family.

Just read through an old text convo with a friend, speaking of 1.0s. He sent me this pic when he was in the US on his vacation in april last year. Makes me super sad to see what was sitting back then. Worst part is when I saw that he asked if I needed anything and I was like "no it's okay I have the core black and mystery grey already". If I had knew back then how it would turn out with the UB I would have asked him to buy me an extra pair of all 3 UB 1.0's to stock.

View media item 2353031

Just read through an old text convo with a friend, speaking of 1.0s. He sent me this pic when he was in the US on his vacation in april last year. Makes me super sad to see what was sitting back then. Worst part is when I saw that he asked if I needed anything and I was like "no it's okay I have the core black and mystery grey already". If I had knew back then how it would turn out with the UB I would have asked him to buy me an extra pair of all 3 UB 1.0's to stock.

Bro really paying a penny over retail for those GRs just makes no sense to me, if I didn't got them back then jumping on the hype all of the sudden it is completely wrong , childish even 

Back
Top Bottom