ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just want to point out that the Y-3 pure boost has been in stock for the last 2-3 days in sizes 10.5-12.5 on the Y-3 site. And we still haven't had a wide US release as side from preorders and Y-3 themselves. Barring a Kanye/Jerry Lorenzo appearance discount season may be upon us y3boiz :smokin

Bro really paying a penny over retail for those GRs just makes no sense to me, if I didn't got them back then jumping on the hype all of the sudden it is completely wrong , childish even 

That's the thing. I already had the mystery greys (basically got them for retail + shipping to Sweden) and the core black 1.0 when he sent me this. What I mean is that if I had knew they would stop selling all the 1.0's and they would become so hard to find nowadays I would have easily doubled up for retail. It's not about the hype. It's about Adidas putting out sh*t design for the 2.0's and 3.0's which I wish I had known back then.

Last edited:
The white Y-3 pure boost looks underwhelming so far, i doubt they catch any hype like last year.

Hoping that is 100% the case so I can pick up a pair for sub $200. Ive got about 8-9 pairs of Y-3 shoes and they're definitely better quality of material wise than regular adidas products but none of them are worth retail price and a small amount of them are worth paying over $200 for in my opinion. Qasas may be the only one I'd consider paying $200+ for and even then I still haven't had to pay that much for any of my pairs.

Adidas just tweeted about the AW Runner meaning : it'll be harder on saturday now that everyone knows

Just got my Inikis. Pretty nice shoe but tbh I think they look better in pictures than when you unbox them. Materials are decent but not the best but on the other hand it's a 120$ shoe. Comfort is there but nowhere near the UB. A bit more comfy than pk NMDs imo. Sizing : pretty tight actually. Went tts (11) which I wear in some of my ub 1.0's and these almost feel tighter because of the material around the front of the toes. Definitely wouldn't be able to size down from my UB 1.0 size, that's for sure. Not sure if I'm gonna keep them yet or send back. Have to think about it today and wear them more indoors.

anyone ever order from this spot? I know they're legit but do they take forever and do they double box?

I've had several different orders - at least two orders took ~2 weeks, while others have been faster. You have to pay for double boxing. I usually don't when I plan on wearing and my boxes have been mangled.

What to keep.....SNSxSS UB or RC UB.....

Im selling some shoes out of my collection and these two as well as 3M 1.0 are very similar and it makes so much sense to sell at least one.

But i couldnt do it. 3 pairs that would be fighting for top 5 contention on on list of shoes that i own

Keep em both

Back
Top Bottom