ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
picked up navy 1.0 with ebay code 
happy.gif

Caved and grabbed a pair of CB 1.0 for $176 shipped + $22 eBay bucks.  Reps for whoever posted that code. 

Yo, how does snapstyle usually ship?  Headed out of town for spring break and I'll be damned if these sit on my porch for a week. 
how can I check if I have eBay bucks? 
Should've been more clear.  I had a bonus eBay bucks promo that earned me 10% on eligible items, hence the $22 earned on the $220 CB 1.0.

Just login at eBay and it should tell you if you have the promo--can't see why you wouldn't.   

Does this work on best offer buys also?

Usually whatever you buy/pay same day.
Problem is ebay gives a 48hr window for seller to accept.
Can send now and follow with message to hurry up decision.
Hope they answer fast.

I know the rules say one use and someone claimed it worked twice, but has anyone else been successful using it twice yet?

After further review, decision stands. I like the NC green more than olive 1.0. Didn't think I can justify have two green shoes but they really are different.
i had a similar dilemma. i can cop the 1.0 olives for a decent price of $425 but when I thought about it, the 1.0 is an outdated fit (too tight for my feet unless i remove insole) and has the spiderweb soles that wear out fairly quickly. The 1.0's would've been a dope item if I was storing and collecting, but I am buying to wear, in which I'd rather have the 3.0. Except I like the TC more than NC.

Oh yeah I got back $30 in ebay bucks too 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Also, for another transaction, I put the code to see if it worked, and it was applied but I dont know what would happen if I actually try to buy. Thinking about trace cargos now but dunno about seller. 

anyone confirm it can be used twice?>

haven't tried personally but this is straight from eBay's front page...sounds like might be doable for separate transactions?

Terms & Conditions:

The Coupon is a 20% discount off a minimum purchase of $25, valid until 11:59 PM PST on 3/11/17. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $50. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item on eBay.com. Eligible items include items purchased from the Clothing, Shoes and Accessories, Jewelry & Watches, and Health & Beauty categories. Coupon can be used ONCE per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only registered eBay members paying with a PayPal account registered with an address located in the United States or Canada can receive the discount. Any unused difference between discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.
Just tried using it again on a pear of CB 1.0's at Snapstyle. Didn't work. Only other bet would be using a different Paypal account.

Hmmm I guess I don't have any eBay bucks, I don't see it anywhere and don't even know where to look for it

Need those all black and silver joints on 3/31. Going to end up with about 10 boosts this year after going in with none. Oh well hard to beat the look and comfort of these things

Hmmm I guess I don't have any eBay bucks, I don't see it anywhere and don't even know where to look for it
Its usually an email that is sent from ebay and you click on the link in it to activate the special bonus (8, 10 or whatever percent). 

Then when you look at items it will show you below the BIN and other info how many ebay bucks you will be earning with whatever bonus you have. 

Plenty of Naked UB's between sizes 8-9 for 250ish shipped w code.
so pissed theres nothing in a 10.5 take a pair below 4 even... Had two sellers flake out on me, have been searching for a few weeks now smh

EDIT: anyone who has naked UBs think i could go a .5 size down ? wear a 10.5 in all my UBs, would a 10 work for naked ? would also save me 50-60 bucks but if they're gonna be too small no sense in it.

Last edited:
No good price for OG white size 11.5/12 even with code SMH

Although I do see a decent price for a TB 1.0 that I would scoop up if I didn't have the TB 3.0

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom