ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damn i copped half size down we will see how they fit when i get em on monday

you definitely dont want your UB size in Y-3s. Many suggest to go at least .5 size down, I went a full size and they're fine.

after checking the style code, those arnt the pure boost, dont listen to me.

Last edited:
dang these jedi mind tricks.... i swear i've bought four (4) 'last one lefts' only to be restocked immediately lol....

Finally pulled the trigger on CB 1.0, I really don't need anymore shoes at the moment. These will be sitting on ice for some time.

Debating if I should get the TW1.0 as well. I already have the Grey 3.0, TW 3.0 and SNS 3.0 I'm already rocking.

Coming up to $184, not sure how people are getting $160ish unless you're Size 15!

So anybodys wangs that were waiting ship yet? Mine still say waiting for warehouse. Might just call and get my cash back. This is ridiculous. Never even heard back from them after they said it would be 24 hrs :smh:

Finally pulled the trigger on CB 1.0, I really don't need anymore shoes at the moment. These will be sitting on ice for some time.

Debating if I should get the TW1.0 as well. I already have the Grey 3.0, TW 3.0 and SNS 3.0 I'm already rocking.

Coming up to $184, not sure how people are getting $160ish unless you're Size 15!

Get OG whites. You wont regret it.

You were off from work today or what? seemed like you had plenty of time. Drop some on feet when you have the time, is there a FOG thread? 

Man is so odd to hear/read that there's lines at adidas, 2-3 years ago you wouldn't see a single cat waiting for anything adidas , how things have changed. 

Nice that they decided to treat the customers getting the FOG with that surprise, great great pick ups, haven't seen the Ts but I guess the quality is on point 
I don't work anywhere and if nobody cops those off me I will wear them and post the pics, also @ you :lol:
I think I'm the only person who bought em in store, everyone else wasn't tryna drop that bankroll. I think normal sizes will be gone by the weekend

Yep, 2 right shoes.  And only one shoe was tagged, which is standard for them.  BUT, it's fairly obvious they just looked at one shoe and called it a day.  Doesn't make me feel great about their services as a buyer.  

And yeah, it is funny. 
laugh.gif
  Kinda tight b/c I'm headed on vacay this Sunday and was looking forward to breaking them out, but oh well.  
wow 
sick.gif

The more pictures I see of the TB 3.0s, the more I like them. Perhaps more than the 1.0 :nerd:

Flamesuit on

After having the 1.0 and 3.0 in hand and on foot....i like the 3.0 better. The "ref shoe" is real on 1.0 TBs its just literally uni-formally black (a little bit of speckle on the laces). But the laces on the 3.0 have enough contrast and the knit has a little bit of color to make it actually more appealing to me.

Flamesuit on

After having the 1.0 and 3.0 in hand and on foot....i like the 3.0 better. The "ref shoe" is real on 1.0 TBs its just literally uni-formally black (a little bit of speckle on the laces). But the laces on the 3.0 have enough contrast and the knit has a little bit of color to make it actually more appealing to me.
I agree 

Back
Top Bottom