ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
eek.gif

Thinking about picking up Crazy Explosive Low in the White PK. I got the highs already and they are awesome. Y'all think the lows better? Anybody have a pair of both that could enlighten the subject?

Thinking about picking up Crazy Explosive Low in the White PK. I got the highs already and they are awesome. Y'all think the lows better? Anybody have a pair of both that could enlighten the subject?
I haven't tried the lows yet but the highs are by far the best shoe I've ever hooped in (And that's not Adidas or Boost biased speaking)

I plan on picking up the PK lows on discount when I can though

Last edited:
So I wear 9.5 for the 1.0s, but I'll save $40 if I get size 9...It shouldn't make that much of a difference right? It's not really tight on the sides of my feet and I have a good amount of room still for my toes

I haven't tried the lows yet but the highs are by far the best shoe I've ever hooped in (And that's not Adidas or Boost biased speaking)

I plan on picking up the PK lows on discount when I can though
Are they full length Boost? I got the Dame3 that uses Bounce and that's pretty comfortable. But full length Boost.... 

I wouldn't recommend going half a size down in the 1.0s even with the insole out its gonna be super tight. @lycheeboy
Hm yeah, I don't like taking out insoles either for some reason, guess I'll shell out the extra $40.

Just checked all the sizes and 9.5 just has to be the most expensive 
roll.gif

Just got this pair in. Haven't hooped in them yet, but they are nice enough that they could be a casual shoe no problem. Great quality and look amazing on foot.

YO! Cant believe I got a confirmation for the TB 3.0's from Hanon today. It gave me about 20 Paypal errors trying to check out, and just cooked. Brazy brazy!

Back
Top Bottom