ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6 months? So you wernt interested in kiths, RCs, or either of the TBs?
I got a pair of the RC's those were nice. The Kiths were okay but not really something I could see most people rocking very frequently and I don't think all black shoes are worth the hype that they get (the all black everything fad has always been a bit overdone in general). So ya there have been some okay collabs but overall the ultra boost direction lately is straight up BAD. Did you see those new cageless ....for the love of god. 

They should be improving over time not getting ****tier with every release....I still think the 1.0 are by far the nicest and they have been moving in the wrong direction ever since.

Last edited:
his mention of RCs was not there when I wrote that.

regardless, UBs have not fallen off just because there is no colorway he liked. sounding like jpac saying they are dead a year ago :rofl:

I hope UBs would die for the people who were only for the hype. So that I wont having a hard time buying what I like.

I hope UBs would die for the people who were only for the hype. So that I wont having a hard time buying what I like.
Same. Night Cargos seem to be pretty widely released, not an LTD, and not doing well in the resale market. But, still sold out immediately whenever they put them up. Or the KithxNaked CS2. Not much hype, not doing well in the resell market, but still gone as soon as they're up. If that type of stuff died down for ultra boost, I'd be happy. 

a trend is that adidas seem to have made tons of the 3.0 blacks, whites & blues.   these tend to consistently restock.  this could be a trend for future colorways.  

Wow Next UK is pretty amazing. 

I placed my order yesterday and it's already arrived. Their next day shipping is spot on.

I had issues setting up my address, sent an email and someone responded in 10 minutes on a Sunday.

$119 GBP on Oreos, can't be beat.

Wow Next UK is pretty amazing. 

I placed my order yesterday and it's already arrived. Their next day shipping is spot on.

I had issues setting up my address, sent an email and someone responded in 10 minutes on a Sunday.

$119 GBP on Oreos, can't be beat.
How did it go down to 119GBP? Do you have a code? 

damn, my 5 year old wore his black/red 350 V2 today and we have to go up escalators in the mall and i thought about this each time we stepped on it.

with what we can do these days, we can't figure out something better than the current escalator service? Anyone with kids knows that feeling each time you go on one of them.
I hear you...  I normally take the elevator since I still lug around a stroller with my 1 year old but every time I hop on an escalator with my 6 year old, I always look at shoe laces including mine for the fear of it getting caught...  

can someone legit check these
Why are all the pictures such terrible angles? I'd like to see an up close pic of the boost. But, from these pictures, they seem to be legit. With french beige you really just need to check that the three stripes aren't a darker shade than the front stripe. That's the giveaway on the fakes - the three stripes are darker than the front stripe.

Didn't buy any 93/17 to wait for better colorways and it happened

nerd.gif

his mention of RCs was not there when I wrote that.

regardless, UBs have not fallen off just because there is no colorway he liked. sounding like jpac saying they are dead a year ago
roll.gif
I guess that depends on why people liked them in the first place. Most of this thread wasn't here in the first 6-12 months of the original UB release, so they couldn't have liked them that much just based on the silhouette. Also, NT has never been about the most comfortable shoe- so it can't be solely based off the boost comfort either. If we're all being honest, with some exceptions the majority of this thread was brought here by the hype alone. Sure, they're comfortable and have a nice/basic look to them- regardless of opinions the knit has changed the look (for better or worse- seems like the consensus is for worse). They're pushing out more colorways that seem lazy, and the "sneakerheads" somehow expect them to all sell out and its been a frenzy. So whether or not the hype has continued (which it clearly has), or there's more pairs being produced/released, its hard to argue that the majority of people don't like the new versions as much (the poll seemed to emphasize that). To me, this is the beginning of the UB falling off (and it started last year IMO), just like Jordan Brand in 2004-2005 when they started mass releasing retro +s and lower quality retros, dunk SB shortly after that, or the Air Max retros after that, with LeBrons following that, and then back to Jordans for the 1 Model. I'm sure Adidas has taken notes on what Nike/JB did wrong, but people lose interest in fads like this at some point and its only natural for the company to exploit it while they can. I know a lot of this thread hasn't even been here or been into shoes like that so this may all seem new. But its really just the natural progression of what the current fad or trend is. If you just like them based on the comfort and look alone, then you can enjoy them until you find something better and it shouldn't matter. But people will move on to the next thing and will say these have fallen off at some point, regardless of how comfortable they are. His opinion is just as valid as yours, whether or not its in line with the popular vote.

Honest question for those stocking a shoe having double or triple.... is it because once UBs wear out, another is on deck to use? is it to stock to hopefully resell?

i found myself buying 2 white 1.0s in a few days, and was wondering why i just did that besides being blinded by the ebay coupon....

(i realize it's probably any or every of those reasons)
You will definitely regret not having a double on the 1.0s. I made that mistake selling my doubles of some of the best 1.0 colors only to find myself trying to get them back in the resell market 6 months later. As more ugly patterns/colors are coming out, the 1.0s are looking to be that more appealing.

You would have to wait until the next big thing. Just like how everyone was on the flyknit racer hype 2 years ago. Now they can be found in outlets. Then again Nike never really improved that model so eventually the hype died out when something better came out.
Different story for the UBs since they have collabs and tweak certain aspects of the model. However, I'm still waiting on them to come up with a UB ST 2.0.

Ordered the core black 3.0s on ADC since I had a $90 gift card. Was there anything nice coming out in the next month that I should've saved it on? Anything worth getting would probably sell out before I can even type a gift card and a CC in...

Back
Top Bottom