ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just name the shoe model
So I'm going to go a different route here. This will at least be entertaining.

Do you think selling out is the only measure of success for these billion dollar companies?

DO you think that adidas puts ANYWHERE NEAR the number of shoes nike puts out of its popular models lol?

Last edited:
Vapormax kinda looks UB influenced
flyknit upper + air max bottom. you could say they're trying to directly compete with UBs in terms of the structure/make up of the shoe? have to say the soles look clunky though. no discredit, they look kinda cool. different strokes for different folks

Last edited:
So I'm going to go a different route here. This will at least be entertaining.

Do you think selling out is the only measure of success for these billion dollar companies?

That was never the point the point was Nike is not making a shoe that is matching Boost hype ... Hence the comment that the vapor max regardless of its influences won't match what boost has done for adidas over the last two years

That was never the point the point was Nike is not making a shoe that is matching Boost hype ... Hence the comment that the vapor max regardless of its influences won't match what boost has done for adidas over the last two years
Hype isn't something a company manufactures lol. Also somehow someway jordans and jordan collabs still move. 

and the vapormax isn't meant to be hype or "compete" with the ultraboost, when nike has been releasing airmax on a yearly basis.

I'm so confused at how people think a shoe that literally has the same knit pattern as the flyknit airmax is copying boost. 

Even worse it's on a bubble not on top of lunarlon like it could be if they were "copying"

Last edited:
I'd rather see if Winnsports is legit posts than discuss this yeezy jumps over jumpman crap.

Has Nike ever released a shoe that consistently sells out within seconds while being restocked constantly almost 5 days a week from hundreds of different retailers?
You're exaggerating, but yes- Nike has had plenty of models/releases that did this- the resources and knowledge of retailers is more widely known now though. Dunk SB's, air max retros, lebrons, plenty of Jordans, some kobes, foamposites, spiridon retros, some footscapes, and thats just what I can think of right off the top

Last edited:
While Adidas has eaten into some of the market share, I doubt nike is too worried at point about their bottom line.  And yes, the bottom line is the most important thing.

http://news.nike.com/news/nike-inc-reports-fiscal-2016-fourth-quarter-and-full-year-results

• Fourth quarter revenues up 6 percent to $8.2 billion; 9 percent growth excluding currency changes

• Fourth quarter diluted earnings per share flat to prior year at $0.49

• Fiscal 2016 revenues up 6 percent to $32.4 billion; 12 percent growth excluding currency changes

• Fiscal 2016 diluted earnings per share up 17 percent to $2.16

• Worldwide futures orders up 8 percent; 11 percent growth excluding currency changes

• Inventories as of May 31, 2016 up 12 percent

the same guy on his knees for adidas has a screen name that consists of two NIKE athletes
Also, one of those athletes product still sells out in seconds

roll.gif

Ya'll over thinking it.  What I saw on those vapor max is the shape of the toebox similar to UB.  Thats about it. 

Wow people really took my vapormax comment way too seriously. Y'all need to chill. Take out your Teddy agression elsewhere. 
laugh.gif

It was in response to dude saying the new pureboosts look like FKRs. Always gonna be similarities among these newer shoes since the brands are all chasing the same trends.

I'm definitely curious to try the vapormax on tho, has potential.

Back
Top Bottom