ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did the bape x neighborhood superstar boost release in the us? I still haven't found any info about that release. Stockx sales (sz 13) are ludicrous.

Just got my Triple Black 3.0s in, my first 3.0s.

Saw you guys saying they fit smaller than most 3.0s? I ordered my 1.0+2.0 size and length wise they fit around the same it seems, yet they still feel bigger than my 1s and 2s....maybe it's cause of the prime knit right?

it was really irking me I measured and everything toe is same amount away from tip and everything, yet they still feel bigger.

Saw you guys saying they fit smaller than most 3.0s? I ordered my 1.0+2.0 size and length wise they fit around the same it seems, yet they still feel bigger than my 1s and 2s....maybe it's cause of the prime knit right?

it was really irking me I measured and everything toe is same amount away from tip and everything, yet they still feel bigger.
Yeah the knit stretches more that's why it feels bigger imo.

Could it be because the toebox is more wide? That's what it looks like from pictures comparing the two. Do you own any 1.0 made with wool knit such as Creams/Wool Greys? Those were a bit roomier for me compared to the regular PK 1.0s. Do the 3.0s feel like that?

Could it be because the toebox is more wide? That's what it looks like from pictures comparing the two. Do you own any 1.0 made with wool knit such as Creams/Wool Greys? Those were a bit roomier for me compared to the regular PK 1.0s. Do the 3.0s feel like that?
For 1.0s I have OGs and Creams, while the creams def feel bigger than the OGs the triple blacks def just feel looser overall, I think its just how much less constraining the prime knit is on these new UBs. It's so much lighter and has way more give

Yeah I've tried on the red 3.0s in store and could go .5 down from 1.0 and 2.0 size, but I saw people in here saying the triple blacks specifically fit tighter than other 3.0s
I got a TB 3.0 coming my way in 1.0 size. Hope it's not that much larger 
nerd.gif
 since 1.0 gives me a perfect snug fit. 

Last edited:

Yeah I've tried on the red 3.0s in store and could go .5 down from 1.0 and 2.0 size, but I saw people in here saying the triple blacks specifically fit tighter than other 3.0s
i got the TB 3.0 last week and decided to stay with 8.5.  it didn't feel any tighter than my grey 3.0.  

For me, I go half size down from 1.0 to 3.0... I guess it just depends on foot width. I prefer my shoes snug though.

Guess it depends on if you prefer a little bit of room in your shoes too. I still try and abide by the one thumb width rule hahaha

not sure if this affects the caged models, but to those who wear the nmds and uncaged, does the sock-like collar at the ankle hold up well/hold its elasticity? been wearing mine for quite a while and i notice its getting looser

never really thought about it, but why are there different torsion colors for CB 1.0? saw one with green and the other orange. Is it a production date thing?

does any one know if the fit is different between UB 2.0 with all PK and the UB 1.5 with PK and a bit of mesh around the ankle? Both have continential outsole.

Mine 1.5 is a bit tight around my ankle area. Im not sure if all PK makes it loose a bit more. Or i should go up half a size anyway. 

Meanwhile the 3.0 ankle is way way bigger and i have no lock down, smh 

Thanks

never really thought about it, but why are there different torsion colors for CB 1.0? saw one with green and the other orange. Is it a production date thing?

If im not mistaken one is the cb 1.0 and one is the cb 1.0 wool. The one with the green is the regular one.

Back
Top Bottom